Chapter 90

Probably the accident was that, without any preparations from Fu Chengyue, Shen Yuyuan wanted to get the engagement ring, which Shen Yuyuan asked for.

    Fu Cheng leaned in the car, and saw the engagement ring on his middle finger. He was a little surprised. Then he looked at the kid Shen Yuyuan. He kept looking at his own finger, looking at the ring over and over again, just looking at him. The expression knows how much Shen Yuyuan really likes.

    "I like it so much? You won't take it off after you put it on? Don't you be afraid to wait a while when your little dad sees you pick it off?" The more Fu Cheng deliberately teased Shen Yuyuan, he wanted to know what Shen Yuyuan would say.

    "That's not okay. My little dad said I won't take it off. Why do you still want to take off the ring? Don't take it off. You have to keep this ring with me forever. Don't take it off, you know?"

.Shen Yuyuan stared at Fu Chengyue, but didn't want him to take it off. He and Fu Chengyue's engagement ring could not be taken off.

    "If you don't pick it, you don't know how to get engaged when you say you get engaged." The more Fu Cheng looked at Shen Yuyuan this way, the more he wanted to tease him, so he liked to look at him like this.

    "If you don't know, don't know, it's not that they got engaged but we got engaged. When I am old, I will steal the account book, and then the two of us will register the marriage."

    Shen Yuyuan had thought about it, anyway, the more Fu Cheng ran, he didn't even want to run. He would depend on Fu Cheng for the rest of his life. The ring was worn, and he didn't have to run.

    The more Fu Cheng anxious that Shen Yuyuan would just pester him like this, how could it be possible to run, Fu Chengyue really felt that he had picked up a big baby, he suddenly thanked his alma mater, if it hadn’t been for letting him go back to school to give a speech, maybe he wouldn’t be able to meet Shen Yuyuan. , Can't be with him.

.Maybe Fu Cheng would be forced by his family to go on a blind date with other omegas.

    Before meeting Shen Yuyuan, Fu Chengyue had been urged by his family to go on a blind date. He said that if he is 24 or 25, he doesn't fall in love. If someone else is in high school, Fu Chengyue is the least ambitious.

    Fu Chengyue was the most handsome, and Fu Chengyue was the richest and the one with background. As a result, the last person to fall in love was Fu Chengyue. Fu Chengyue was miserable at the time. Fortunately, fortunately, he was 25 years old. Time to be with Shen Yuyuan.

    "When I reach the legal age, then you are only a few months away and you will be 27." Shen Yuyuan originally thought that his age was not much different from Fu Chengyue, but when I looked at it this way, I found that the more Fu Cheng became so much older, he was so much older. , He has passed the legal age for a long time.

    "What, did it affect me to marry you?".Fu Cheng Yueb can't understand that being older is a crime now? 26 years old is not too old, right.

    "It doesn't affect." Shen Yuyuan smiled immediately when he heard this sentence. It didn't affect him. Nothing affected would affect Fu Cheng's more marrying himself.

    Shen Yuyuan had already determined that Fu Chengyue was already. He could not accept other alphas. He could only accept Fu Chengyue's alpha. He could not accept it, nor could the glands accept it.

    Shen Yuyuan and Fu Cheng didn't tell the family members that the two of them made an appointment to go out to play as soon as the holiday was off, and when they found out at home on both sides, they had been playing outside for two or three days.