Chapter 83

"Let him come in, and if there is a fight later, stop a little bit." Fu Cheng became afraid that Yin Yan and Gu Jiaqi would fight. Although he impulsively beat Gu Jiaqi that day, he would fight again. It's too much.

    "Huh?" The little assistant didn't understand why he had to stop after a while, but Gu Jiaqi understood it as soon as he came in.

    Yin Yan stood up and walked towards Gu Jiaqi. The more Fu Cheng stopped Yin Yan, she winked at Shen Yuyuan and asked him to help stop a little.

    "Yin Yan, Yin Yan, sit down first, let's listen to what Gu Jiaqi has to say." Shen Yuyuan pulled Yin Yan down and almost couldn't help it. If it wasn't for Yin Yan, he didn't struggle because Shen Yuyuan was an omega. , It is estimated that Shen Yuyuan was pulled away by Yin Yan.

.Gu Jiaqi could understand their feelings. He knew that he was really unforgivable this time, but today he came here to help and want to help them.

    "This is their recording and photos last night. If Xiaochen wants to, he can sue them in the name of protecting alpha. Not only for this crime, but also for private research on prohibited drugs. With recordings and photos, they can go to jail. "

    Gu Jiaqi didn't regard them as parents at this moment, as if they were strangers. This was the way they were. What else did they do besides giving birth to themselves and Gu Jiachen?

    They are taken care of by the nanny, the teacher who formulates the curriculum for them, and the housekeeper who picks them up, Gu Jiaqi feels that the housekeepers are loved by their parents more.

.So now that he said these words, Gu Jiaqi didn't have any reluctance. Gu Jiaqi even felt that it would be better for them to go in quickly, and it would be better for the country to know, so that they would come to save Gu Jiachen.

    "You..." Fu Cheng Yue took the phone and heard Gu Jiaqi recorded what they said. Although it was quiet, it was absolutely clear.

    of.

    "We know, but our ideas can't replace Gu Jiachen. Gu Jiachen's consent is needed. He has to sue this matter by himself."

    Fu Chengyue didn't know whether Gu Jiachen had feelings for them. If Gu Jiachen was reluctant to sue, everything would be wasted.

    "I agree to prosecute. It's better to arrange for me as soon as possible." Gu Jiachen walked downstairs with no extra expressions on her face. To say yes, probably more only hate.

.Now he has become alpha unlike alpha, and beta unlike beta. This is all thanks to them, so why should you let them go? Gu Jiachen has no affection for Gu's parents, and they have never shown affection to himself.

    "Why did you get up by yourself, do you have the strength now?" The more Fu Cheng walked over, Yin Yan also stood up, but after taking two steps, he didn't dare to move.

    Gu Jiachen's eyes were placed on Yin Yan, and he smiled at him. His smile was a little pale, and Yin Yan's heart was squeezed.

    "I'm okay, I must sue them, the sooner the better." Gu Jiachen had endless hatred in his eyes, and he didn't even know that he was so hated in his heart.

    "Okay, I'll go to a lawyer now to collect more evidence, the evidence that can bring them down.".The more Fu Cheng winked at the assistant, the assistant understood, and immediately contacted the company's exclusive lawyer.

    Although Gu Jiachen was talking to Fu Chengyue, his eyes never moved away from Yin Yan. Fu Chengyue noticed it, walked over and pulled Shen Yuyuan away, took a look at Gu Jiaqi, and walked out of the study together.