Chapter 44

Yin Yan opened his eyes fiercely. When Alpha faced danger, he felt very sensitive. There was an Alpha standing on the edge of his bed, and Yin Yan opened his eyes.

    "What are you doing?" Yin Yan sat up and rubbed his forehead. He wondered if Gu Jiachen was drunk, and he ran over to his bed in the middle of the night to do something, okay?

    "I'm here to see you!" Gu Jiachen felt that she was really sick, and ran to Yin Yan's room most of the night, that is to say, came to see him.

    Yin Yan frowned, just about to have a seizure, Gu Jiachen hit Yin Yan by surprise, and kissed him abruptly.

    Well, I have tasted it. The lips are indeed much softer than people. They are completely different from his people. People are cold and not cute at all.

.Gu Jiachen waited for Yin Yan to push him away. If Yin Yan didn't push him away, he would not take the initiative to leave, so that he could kiss Yin Yan for a while.

    Yin Yan stretched out his hand to clasp the back of Gu Jiachen's head and deepened the kiss. Gu Jiachen didn't expect that Yin Yan didn't push him away and deepened the kiss.

    Yin Yan was much bolder than Gu Jiachen. The tip of his tongue opened Gu Jiachen’s lips and reached in to entangle him. Yin Yan was not that Gu Jiachen was not heartbroken. It was heartbeat. If the heartbeat kissed him like this, Yin Yan couldn’t react to anything. No.

    Gu Jiachen still didn't react until Yin Yan retreated behind him, looking at Yin Yan stupidly.

    "Didn't you take the initiative to kiss me first?" Yin Yan looked at the stupid Gu Jiachen, didn't he take the initiative to kiss herself first? It is him who is so stupid.

."Yes, no, yes, I just didn't expect that you would take the initiative to kiss me, why?" Gu Jiachen felt that her mind was suddenly empty and she couldn't think of anything.

    "There is no why, didn't you take the initiative to send it to the door? Gu Jiachen, what are you thinking? Do you want to be with me that much?" Yin Yan looked down, as if he was really thinking about Gu Jiachen's liking for him.

    "I don't want to be with you, I won't come to you! I definitely like you like this! I don't know why I like you so much." Gu Jiachen would not deceive people with such things.

    It's like being cursed, unable to extricate himself.

    "You like me so much, aren't you afraid of your family?" Yin Yan expressed such curiosity for the first time, how can a family like Gu Jiachen accept him?

.-A large business-oriented company, or has a hundred years of foundation, such a family, accept alpha children and an alpha together? how could it be possible!

    "Yes! As long as you are willing to be with me, I am not an only child. There is a brother above me. I don't need to worry about the family inheritance. He is enough."

    The reason why Gu Jiachen has always been playing so crazy is because of this, the parents and brothers in the family have grown up spoiling Gu Jiachen, even if Gu Jiachen is not proficient in this aspect, it does not matter, the family loves him the most.

    Gu Jiachen also wanted to be willful this time, it should be okay.

."Then try. I have no parents, a younger brother, and no relatives at home. Usually, my younger brother and I will go back to see my grandparents during the Chinese New Year. My mother is the only one with my grandmother. I picked it up two years ago. Grandparents are there. There is no money in the family, and the old people from the next generation have changed it back. I can only support me and my brother, and go back to work on weekends."