Chapter 54

Gu Jiachen pushed back a step, feeling that the current Yin Yan was a bit dangerous, shouldn't he come here?

    Yin Yan blinked and turned to enter. Gu Jiachen stood at the door, feeling helpless. He walked two steps inside and touched his nose, feeling a little scared. Yin Yan wouldn't hit him, right?

    Gu Jiachen only remembered at this time that he and Yin Yan were both alphas. He broke into his territory like this after Alpha took a shower. Gu Jiachen himself couldn’t stand this. An alpha entered his territory brightly, let alone Yin Yan. Got it.

    Yin Yan’s pheromone is very... dense. Put another way, it’s very powerful. It’s much stronger than normal alpha. If Yin Yan uses pheromone to press

    Gu Jiachen felt that he could not escape from Yin Yan's hands safely, and being beaten was a trivial matter.

    "What are you doing while standing?".Yin Yan got dressed, and saw Gu Jiachen standing at the door stupidly, asking him suspiciously.

    "Ah, I didn't react at all." Gu Jiachen walked to the sofa and sat down. He had just been glanced at by Yin Yan, as if something had changed, and he was uncomfortable.

    "Yeah." Yin Yan took a sip of the cold water on the table and lowered the fire. Isn't it weird? He is an alpha, and actually reacts to another alpha.

    According to the second gender theory, it is impossible, but it just happened.

    "Yan Yan, don't cool cold water, it's the beginning of winter." Gu Jiachen forgot that Yin Yan is alpha at that moment. He saw the appearance of Yin Yan Sui Shui. He couldn't help it. He also thought that drinking cold water would be bad for his health. .

    "Why not cool cold water? ."Yin Yan looked at Gu Jiachen, her eyes were dark and shiny. Yin Yan's eyes were already dark and bright. Looking at Gu Jiachen in this way, Gu Jiachen's heartbeat was missed.

    "Have me!" Gu Jiachen said these words completely without thinking through his brain. It was too late for Gu Jiachen to react.

    "Can you?" Yin Yan's Adam's apple moved obviously. Gu Jiachen is also an alpha. It is impossible for him not to know what this means.

    Gu Jiachen just wanted to come to see Yin Yan, not to give her ass, don't come here, his body is gone, he loves to play, but he is not ready yet, let's forget it.

    "Then what, mine, I suddenly remembered that I had something to do, I'll take a step first." Gu Jiachen got up from the sofa cautiously, trying to go to the door slowly.

.Yin Yan raised his eyebrows and looked at Gu Jiachen's movements. Gu Jiachen thought that Yin Yan had already acquiesced that he could go. He wished to run away right away and was held by Yin Yan. Gu Jiachen had never expected it.

    Yin Yan stepped forward in two steps, grabbed Gu Jiachen's wrist, and looked at Gu Jiachen. Just looking at Yin Yan's eyes, Gu Jiachen was about to sink in.

    "Don't stay?" The intention of Yin Yan's words was already obvious. He wanted Gu Jiachen to stay. As for what he was doing, wasn't it obvious just now?

    Gu Jiachen hesitated, and had some relationship with Yin Yan. Wasn't it what he always wanted? Although he is different from what he imagined, it looks like he should become the one below.

    "Yin Yan, I am very afraid of pain, you must not make me hurt, otherwise, even if I like you again, I don't want you anymore.".Gu Jiachen took it seriously this time, and what Yu Guang said like a child was a little bit cute.