Chapter 13

The sweet little taro balls were delivered to the door. Shen Yushu had already hinted so obvious, she didn’t believe that she had all hinted like this. Fu Chengyue didn’t understand, she knew that this was a little bit bad for the little taro balls. But the tutors who come in vain shouldn't be in vain!

    In the unlikely event that Fu Chengyue and Shen Yuyuan could have a further relationship, wouldn't it be just right? The more Fu Cheng became the son-in-law of the Shen family, that would be great!

    Fu Cheng immediately understood what Shen Yushu meant, and he couldn't believe it. Didn't Shen Yushu love his brother very much? Sell ​​your brother so easily?

    "Miss Shen is serious?" Fu Chengyue had a casual smile on the corner of his mouth, sipping the red wine in the glass, and licking the wine stains from his lips with the tip of his tongue. That looks really hooky, if someone is sitting next to him. Omega, maybe the soul is gone.

."Of course it's serious. Mr. Fu will make up for the taro balls. As for what happens and what can be done, it is a matter of taro balls. It depends on Mr. Fu's wishes."

    Shen Yushu is serious about matching Fu Chengyue and Shen Yuyuan. If Shen Yuyuan is not satisfied, or if the two of them feel inappropriate, then she will do her best.

    "Then, it's better to be respectful than to obey, Miss Shen don't regret it." Fu Cheng Yue felt that if he didn't eat the small taro balls, he would feel sorry for himself, and the sweet taro balls would feel good to eat.

    "I won't, but you can't force my brother." Shen Yushu had to make Shen Yuyuan voluntary on this condition. If she didn't, she would never let the two of them develop.

    The more Fu Cheng nodded, he would never force people. Okay, forcing people to do something like this is absolutely impossible for him. If they are willing to each other, that's good.

."I don't know why Miss Shen came to tell me this." Fu Cheng became more curious, didn't he say that Shen Yushu was not good at treating Shen Yuyuan's baby? Wouldn’t it feel inappropriate to just send it to him?

    "Mr. Fu, leave it alone. Of course, this kind of thing must be kept secret. Make-up classes take up half of it. The mathematics score of Xiao Yuyuan is really not good, so please be more careful."

    Shen Yushu couldn't tell the things that Xiao Yuyuan had a good impression on him, which was wrong for Shen Yuyuan.

    "Okay." Fu Cheng more agreed, raised his glass and touched Shen Yushu, drank all the wine in the glass.

    Gu Jiachen was stunned by listening, what the hell is this? My sister sells my brother? Just like that, I sold my younger brother to Fu Chengyue? Isn't it?

    "No, my high school math is also very good!.It is often one hundred thirty and forty points, I think I can also make up lessons. "Gu Jiachen still remembers that little beauty last time, she was really beautiful.

    The more Shen Yushu and Fu Cheng ignored his words, they suddenly became deaf. They were talking about business, pretending not to hear what he was talking about, indirectly deaf.

    Gu Jiachen was annoyed. No. When did Fu Chengyue hook up with the Shen family, he vowed to say that I couldn't get such a small omega, and said he was abnormal.

    It’s not that I should have thoughts about Young Master Shen Jiachen. Gu Jiachen and Fu Cheng have been good friends for many years, so naturally they don’t think much about it. He just thinks, wait until Fu Cheng Yuezhen and Shen Yuyuan are together, or If you like Shen Yuyuan, it's time for him to taunt Fu Chengyue.