Chapter 57

Shen Yuyuan felt that the pocket money he saved should not be enough. What should I do? My boyfriend is too able to make money, so he can't raise his own boyfriend.

    "Why, don't the little taro balls want to raise me?" Fu Chengyue just said casually, unexpectedly he really got it right.

    "How is it possible, whoever can afford you, I am a little poor ghost." Shen Yuyuan didn't think he was a little poor ghost at first, but now compared with Fu Cheng, it seems that he has really become a little poor ghost.

    "Really, you are not a poor ghost, you can have me raising, wait for Bao, I have a phone here." Fu Cheng took a look at the call, if it was someone else, maybe he would not answer it, but This is the supervisor on the side of the construction accident.

    "Okay." Shen Yuyuan obediently, he knew that Fu Cheng Yue was very busy and busy recently, so he would be very obedient, hoping not to disturb Fu Chengyue.

.The supervisor said that the family of the deceased had already asked for compensation. He had been dragging his feet to say how much, but now he finally agreed. The reason was the monitoring. It was indeed not because of them. It was finally solved.

    Shen Yuyuan waited for Fu Chengyue's phone call for a while, but never called. He guessed that Fu Chengyue must be too busy to run out of time. He went to bed first, and had to go to make up class tomorrow.

    Shen Yuyuan went to make up for mathematics. After Fu Chengyue's teaching, Shen Yuyuan's mathematics fluctuated around 110. When it was good, he could test 130. When it was bad, he could only take 90 points. It was also the time when Shen Yuyuan had a mental breakdown. He felt that he was away from Fu. Cheng got farther and farther.

.The teacher who supplemented the maths was a super teacher, and there were only a few people in a small class. Shen Yuyuan was the first to arrive. He wanted to give the teacher a good impression. Unfortunately, he did not expect that there are so many supplementary teachers and the world is so big. Encountered people who are not right.

    If it hadn't been for it suddenly, Shen Yuyuan would have forgotten the existence of this person, at least after he and Fu Chengyue fell in love and never saw him again.

    "Long time no see." Alpha sat beside Shen Yuyuan and greeted familiarly.

    Shen Yuyuan glanced at him, and remembered that this person was the person he had had an appointment with. After hitting him on the ground, he said that this is the alpha? Can't even beat Omega, so I am embarrassed to come to him.

.Shen Yuyuan smelled the heavy and heavy omega pheromone scent on his body, which was also a floral fragrance, but this flower was very gentle, unlike Fu Chengyue, which usually had thorns. The branches of wild rose were all sharp thorns. This floral scent It should be a lily, with a very gentle fragrance.

    "I'd rather not see." Shen Yuyuan's alpha, which he forgot even his name, would generally not give a good face.

    "Shen Yuyuan, don't be so ruthless, do you have a boyfriend? Another question, is there an alpha?" Alpha tilted his head to look at Shen Yuyuan. If it weren't for Shen Yuyuan's family background, such an omega would have been eaten long ago. .

    Exquisite and beautiful, with a slender figure and a fierce temper, like a little tiger, it can be exciting to play.

    "If you have an omega, just take care of yourself.".Shen Yuyuan could feel his eyes staying on him all the time, the omega pheromone on his body was so heavy, it was disgusting to look at him like this.

    "It's just a gadget, it's his own omega." He knows very well that his current omega is for fun and will not have any substantial relationship with them, even if he likes him again.

    Shen Yuyuan felt disgusted and uncomfortable when he heard these words. This person regards omega as something like a commodity that can be judged. Shen Yuyuan clenched his fist. If this fist had fallen on his face before, but now Shen Yuyuan Don't want to get into trouble for the time being, so make up the lesson first.

    The teacher came on time. He first met the five people who came to make up the lesson, and then he started to teach. The lessons he taught were easy to understand and simplified the complexity, which was very suitable for Shen Yuyuan.

.Shen Yuyuan was taking notes seriously, and he felt an alpha pheromone smell floating over. After smelling Fu Chengyue's floral scent, Shen Yuyuan really couldn't smell other smells.

    The scent of wild rose completely concealed other scents, except for wild rose, Shen Yuyuan could not smell any other smell.

    This teacher is a male beta. He can't smell any pheromone smell, and naturally he doesn't know what is happening below. Shen Yuyuan concentrated on listening to the class, and the two-hour class passed quickly.

    The teacher sent them the information: "These papers must be done. I compiled them according to the exam questions of the past few years. After you finish them, come and chat with me privately. I will send you the answers and do them carefully."

    The teacher was very gentle and spoke very powerfully. He liked the atmosphere of today's class very much. What the teacher liked most was that the students listened carefully.

."Okay, thank you teacher." Shen Yuyan got up and pulled the chair, silently weighed the weight of the chair, and waited for the teacher to leave.

    "Shen Yuyuan, let's be honest, do you want to try it with me." Alpha felt that as long as the omega was marked, he would never forget the feeling. He was sure of an omega like Shen Yuyuan who didn't understand anything.

    "Try it? I'm trying it now." Shen Yuyuan raised the chair and smashed it over without hesitation.

    As soon as the teacher left, he heard screaming from the classroom and ran back quickly. The scene before him almost made him feel unsteady, so he quickly took out his mobile phone and called 120 for first aid.

.Shen Yushu was really frightened. When she received the call and rushed over, her legs were weak. Shen Yuyuan and Alpha did not fight once or twice, but listening to the teacher said that it was all blood, Shen Yushu’s first reaction was that Shen Yuyuan was also injured. .

    Shen Yuyuan was sitting outside the emergency room and the teacher was also there. Shen Yushu was the first parent to come. When Shen Yushu saw Shen Yuyuan sitting on the chair steadily, his heart fell and his fingertips were numb.

    Shen Yuyuan turned his head to look at Shen Yushu. There were two small scratches on his cheeks, and the corners of his mouth were a little torn. Shen Yushu's naked eyes confirmed that only these two were walking in high heels.

    "Shen Yuyuan, come here." Shen Yushu's face was solemn, and for the first time he showed such a look at Shen Yuyuan.

.Shen Yuyuan lowered his eyes. It would be better if Fu Cheng was more present. If Fu Cheng is more present now, he must be helping himself. Even if he is wrong, the more Fu Cheng should only believe in himself, the more Fu Cheng will only believe in himself. I will unconditionally prefer myself, different from them, no one is the same.

    I wouldn't ask him why, wouldn't be cold-faced with him, would understand that Shen Yuyuan was not a person who caused trouble for nothing.

    Shen Yuyuan sat still, and his eyes were full of stubbornness when he looked at Shen Yushu. He didn't want to listen to any reasoning with him.

    He knows the truth, but he just wants to be biased towards him.
.