Extra 1

When the college entrance examination results came out, Shen Yuyuan felt that he was not nervous about the exams. Now he is nervous. He and Fu Cheng have played for so long. The family sent him a message saying that the college entrance examination results were obtained. Not the family said. Shen Yuyuan estimates Forgot to play.

    Fu Chengyue is now the equivalent of a throwaway shopkeeper. The assistant sighed in the company. He felt that he had followed a fake boss. The bosses of other people worked diligently in the company every day, and his boss took his omega to travel everywhere. Those who play in the water deal with documents every night, and have video meetings when they have a meeting.

    Now, who doesn't know that Fu Chengyue, because of his omega, is so fascinated, that he doesn't care about them when he runs with his own omega. Who doesn't know, the little assistant sighed.

    The secretary sister next to me couldn't help laughing after hearing it, "What's the matter? Are you lonely without Mr. Fu?"

."What are you talking about, how could I be lonely, what a joke, I wish he was not there, no one would torture me anymore, who would miss him."

    The little assistant wouldn't admit it. Why did he want Fu Chengyue, Fu Chengyue is accompanied by omega now, traveling around the mountains and water, I am afraid that he doesn't even know his surname, why does he miss Mr. Fu?

    "Tsk, just talk duplicity, Mr. Fu is not here, you are boring, he is so annoying, he asks me to do that every day, I don’t want to do it at all, in fact, I wish I could arrange something for you. What task, otherwise you will be boring, you see you sitting in the office every day, there is no work, the recent off-season, you are even more boring."

.The secretary sister still doesn’t know the assistant. I’ve been working together for so long. I’m sure everyone knows a little bit. They all like this working atmosphere. When I graduated, I didn’t expect to find such a good job. I feel lucky to step on shit.

    At first I thought that after graduation, I would definitely work from 9 to 5, and I had to set the number of hours to work each month. I was tortured by various types of bosses. I had a pitiful salary. I thought about everything. I suddenly realized that it was completely different from what I had imagined before. Not the same, this is simply heaven.

    Get off work on time every day and take a weekend break. If there are special circumstances, you can grant leave, paid leave, and the salary is high, and the boss is easy to get along with. Who doesn't want to come to such an enterprise.

    "Okay, don't worry about your face, go call your President Fu and pass this document to him.".The secretary's sister handed the little assistant a stack of documents, which were printed out, and let the little assistant handle it by herself and see how to send it to Fu Chengyue.

    "Don't you send me the electronic file? How do I send it to President Fu." The assistant was a little confused holding the file.

    "Aren't you boring? Find things for you now." The secretary's sister deliberately, she saw the little assistant panicking, since she was panicking, she would find something to do for him.

    Fu Chengyue, who was more than two thousand kilometers away, didn't know yet. He and Shen Yuyuan were waiting to check the results at the Xinjiang Hotel. Shen Yuyuan was nervous about the results—family.

    Shen Yuyuan and Fu Cheng waited and watched. The Shen family waited and the school was also waiting. When Shen Yuyuan opened the webpage, his palms were sweaty.

    "Don't be nervous, you must have done well in the exam. If you don't believe it, let's take a look now. If the taro balls pass the exam, I will give you a reward.".Fu Chengyue put the words here first. In fact, even if he didn't do well in the exam, Fu Chengyue would give him a reward. It's not that he didn't get a reward if he didn't get a good exam, so how could he not give it.