Chapter 21

Give me a coquettish and I promise you everything. The doctor seemed to put a multiple-choice question in front of him and let Shen Yuyuan make a choice whether to get closer to Fu Cheng or stay away from him forever.

    "Is there no other way besides this?" Fu Chengyue was secretly delighted but did not show it, hoping that there was no other way, so that Shen Yuyuan would not be able to run away.

    However, Fu Chengyue's question, in Shen Yuyuan's view, was that Fu Chengyue was unwilling to have anything to do with him, so he wanted to ask if there was any other way.

    "This, not for the time being, unless he can find an alpha with a higher matching degree than you, but this is impossible. I believe no one can exceed the 99% matching rate."

    This is the highest matching degree a doctor has ever seen, and there has been a pair before. How many years have passed, and it has been more than 20 years, and now it has appeared again.

."Is it enough to reassure him often?" Shen Yuyuan asked suddenly, he should not be farther away from Fu Cheng, nor should Fu Cheng throw him away, he will stick to Fu Chengyue all the time.

    "Yes, as long as you feel uncomfortable or want pheromones, you can find Mr. Fu, hold on for a few months, and this situation will slowly disappear."

    Dr. Jiang could tell that the two were not young lovers. He wanted to make a match. With such a high matching rate, is it really certain that they are not together?

    "Okay, thank you doctor." Shen Yuyuan stood up first, dragging Fu Cheng away.

    "Remind, no one can resist high matching, it will be better together."

    Doctor Jiang looked at Shen Yuyuan with a smile, as if he was suggesting something, and he was also talking to Fu Cheng more and more, hoping that these two people would understand.

.Shen Yuyuan took Fu Chengyue out and stopped to look at Fu Chengyue. He opened his mouth several times and couldn't tell. He didn't know that he could be so shy.

    "Ahem, you must use pheromone to soothe me when I need it." Shen Yuyuan fell asleep pretending to be calm, with his small chin raised, and he looked like that squeamish young master.

    "Why did you let me come and I'll come! Do I have any benefits?" The more Fu Cheng said, he must pay attention to one benefit. Otherwise, how could he get more benefits from Shen Yuyuan.

    "You can say what your request is." Shen Yuyuan was a little worried that the more Fu Cheng wanted, he couldn't afford it, what if Fu Cheng became unwilling to help himself.

    Fu Chengyue really thought about it for a while, Shen Yuyuan already owed him two conditions, what should he mention now? This is hard to think about.

."You beg me now, I might agree to you." Fu Cheng Yue suddenly thought of one, he knew that Shen Yuyuan was embarrassed and said this deliberately.

    "You asked me to beg you? Impossible things, you want to be beautiful." It is impossible for Shen Yuyuan to ask Fu Chengyue. He has grown up so big that he hasn't asked others before, and wants him to ask for the impossible.

    "Well, let me go." Fu Cheng waved his hand and was about to leave. He was a little uncertain whether Shen Yuyuan would hold him, if not, if he couldn't be beaten, he would be cheeky and take the initiative.

    The more Fu Cheng had gone far, and Shen Yuyuan hadn't come yet, that wouldn't work, so he took the initiative and said to Xiao Yuyuan that he hadn't turned around yet, and his fingers were suddenly caught.

    "Don't go, I don't know how to ask, you teach me.".Shen Yuyuan couldn't raise his head shyly, blushing, and bit his lip. He was afraid that the more Fu Cheng left, he would really not see him. In one year, the more sure Fu Cheng would forget himself. Maybe you will find other omega.

    Fu Cheng didn't expect that Shen Yuyuan would come here. He thought this kid would not come. After all, he was the little master who was spoiled by the Shen family. How could he beg!

    "Then you don't ask, you show me a coquettish, you say, Brother Fu, you can help me." The more Fu Cheng wanted to hear Shen Yuyuan's coquettish, he wanted to see what Shen Yuyuan looked like when he was acting like a coquettish.

    Shen Yuyuan couldn't tell what Brother Fu was called. How could he be able to say it. It's too shame to call Brother Fu!

    Fu Chengyue didn't urge Shen Yuyuan, he waited for Shen Yuyuan to be ready. He knew that it was really not easy for a kid who had never been coquettish.

."Brother, brother, can you help me." Shen Yuyuan's brother squatted, and the heart of the person listening to the soft tail trembled, and Fu Cheng's heart beat more and more.

    "Yes, Xiao Yuyuan is busy, and I will definitely help." Fu Cheng couldn't restrain a smile on his face, Shen Yuyuan's hand was still holding his hand, Fu Cheng squeezed his hand more gently, and The hands of other omegas are different. Shen Yuyuan is not as soft as theirs, but there is no flesh, the joints are obvious, no wonder it hurts to hit someone.

    "Let’s go, little taro ball, I skipped class for an afternoon, and I don’t care if I ran away for a while. I will take you where I want to go." Fu Cheng smiled more and more sullenly, leaning against the wall, if someone else is sure. Like a rascal, but the more Fu Cheng does it, he will feel a different kind of handsome.

.Shen Yuyuan thought for a while, then suddenly remembered, and asked Fu Chengyue: "Can I go anywhere?"

    "Hmm, it's okay." Fu Cheng nodded. Is there anything he can't take Shen Yuyuan with?

    If time can go back, the more Fu Cheng regrets his decision, why should he agree to Shen Yuyuan's saying that it is all right? It should be said that there are several places that cannot be visited.

    Shen Yuyuan asked Fu Cheng to take him to the bar more and more. He didn't have a good time in the bar before. Now someone took him to the bar, he can finally have fun, and there is no need to be afraid of what happens.

    "Don't drink, don't run with others, just be by my side, even if you go to the bathroom, you have to tell me." Fu Cheng told me more carefully, for fear that something might happen.

    "I know, I know.".Shen Yuyuan is busy watching the bar. This is also Fu Chengyue's property. Here he can drink anything without paying for it, right?

    Fu Chengyue told the bartender that as long as Shen Yuyuan asked for a drink, he would choose the one with the lowest alcohol content, otherwise he would wait to be opened.

    As soon as Gu Jiachen heard that they were coming to the bar, they immediately followed, Fu Chengyue's bar, they can discount when Fu Cheng is there, why not come.

    "Don't look at it, this is your bar. What can happen? Come and drink two glasses." Gu Jiachen held a glass to persuade him to drink. He didn't drink well, but a few glasses were the most smoked.

    "I don't drink it, he has an omega, of course you have to be careful." The more Fu Cheng shook his mind, he saw Shen Yuyuan picking up a glass of wine and drank it. The more he subconsciously felt that something was wrong, he passed away immediately.

.The bartender was about to cry. The wine he just made for others was still around. Shen Yuyuan brought it over and drank it. The alcohol level was high