Chapter 52

"Don't be afraid, my little boyfriend will protect me." The more Fu Cheng knew that his little boyfriend would definitely be reluctant to let himself be beaten, so he would definitely protect himself, so he wouldn't worry.

    "Look at you like that, but your little boyfriend will protect you." Fu's mother disliked Fu Chengyue, but she was still happy in her heart.

    Fu Cheng is 26 years old and has never found an omega. When he was in high school, Fu's mother thought he was in a premature love, thinking that he could be like her and his father, and he could find an omega in high school and stay together. The susceptibility period will not be so sad anymore.

    "Huh huh." Fu Cheng nodded more and more, for sure! His little boyfriend is good, yes, good, how can he be willing to be beaten!

.It would be great if I could meet Shen Yuyuan in high school, or at university, I would meet children earlier, and I wouldn't be said to be an old cow eating tender grass.

    When Fu Zhicong saw that Fu Cheng finished eating, he immediately followed the meal and followed Fu Cheng upstairs. Fu Cheng opened the door of the room and went in. He just wanted to close the door, but found that he couldn't close the door. He looked down at the little guy Fu Zhizong. Push the door.

    "Why did you keep me out?" Fu Zhicong spoke milkily, pushed the door open and stared at Fu Chengyue. The little appearance was exactly the same as when Fu Chengyue acted like a baby to Shen Yuyuan. Fu Chengyue took Fu Zhizong every time. When going out, people who didn't know thought that Fu Zhicong was his son.

    "When did I shut you out?" Fu Cheng was more and more angry at Fu Zhicong. What did this little kid say every day?

    "Just now! .You obviously saw me and you shut me out. "Fu Zhicong made unreasonable troubles, he didn't care, he was the youngest, and Fu Chengyue couldn't do anything to him.

    "Fu Zhicong, let me tell you, if you dare to give me trouble again, I will carry you out now." Fu Chengyue really feels upset, this little broken child is really fucking troublesome Heart.

    "Mom and dad are right below, you dare not." Fu Zhicong dared to provoke Fu Chengyue. It's because Fu's father and mother are all down, and Fu Chengyue would usually look at their face and not touch him.

    "Really? I'll let you try it now." Fu Cheng directly pulled Fu Zhicong by the collar and walked downstairs.

    "Help! Help! Fu Cheng is killing children more! ."Fu Zhicong's voice was milky, and his shouting was very soft. When he looked towards the living room, Father Fu and Mother Fu were watching TV, and Fu Zhicong was calling them. The two of them were equivalent to not hearing them and were indirectly deaf.

    Fu Zhicong couldn't believe that his father and mother treated him like this, and Fu Chengyue bullied him like this, and his father and mother didn't help.

    "Fu Chengyue, I will tell you all these things and make him hate you." Fu Zhicong struggled and couldn't get rid of the game completely. With his little strength, Fu Chengyue didn't pay attention at all. inside.

    "If you want to tell, just tell it. My partner is good to me. It's no use telling him." The more Fu Cheng shrugged, even if he went to file a complaint, he couldn't help it.

.Fu Zhicong was angry and had no choice but to be thrown away in the garden outside the villa by Fu Cheng, eating a mouthful of dirt and petals. After throwing it away, Fu Cheng left without hesitation.