08 Got trapped into the loop

I opened my eyes and found myself in a very weird place that looked like I am inside of a cave.

I fell from the top and landed in this underground dungeon.

Who made this thing anyway? It's none of my business to know that.

All I need is to get out from this place and return to my house. Otherwise if grandma found out that I am here than I am going to be in bigger trouble than this.

I should have just checked where i was stepping before running. That's why you should never be in rush while doing anything.

I am regretting all of my life choices now.

I wish I would have just stayed there and have not been nosy about other people's business.

I would have been sleeping peacefully now in my room.

but guess what?

I am so dumb that I entangled myself in this stupid mess that I should not even be part of.

Maybe the girl who I saw in the forest was telling the truth only. That my choices are gonna screw my future.

But what future?

I am stuck in this stupid tunnel of the forbidden area that was abandoned for centuries.

If I came out then I am going to be in trouble and if I didn't come out then I am still going to be in trouble. Whatever I choose, I am no doubt going to be in a big problem.

I touched my head and felt something sticky on it.

Is it a blood? I knew it this was gonna happen.

First, my arm got injured and now my head.

Why do I always get in situations like this?

I should have not listened to Emily's plan and should have gone in the morning like i decided. But no, it is my fault only.

Thinking about Emily I remembered. "Where the hell is the walkie-talkie?" If I connect with her maybe she can tell grandma to come to get me.

I don't care if she screams at me. Now all I want is to get out from here alive and I am ready to do anything for it.

I looked down and saw my bag and walkie-talkie on the ground. I have bandages in my bag. I will put them on my wounds after I find my way out.

I took the walkie-talkie and wiped it off with a handkerchief because all the soil of the ground was in it.

I tried to on it several times. but it didn't worked.

I guess it's broken or maybe it doesn't get signal underground. I don't know about that. but I am not going to lose hope yet. Mom always used to say that if there is a will then there is a way.

I am going to find my way till home from here.

The tunnel is too big. What if there a people living in it? Because in the morning, Emily said she heard a scream from inside the gate.

Maybe it was from some human being living in here.

People might be living here like they show in television. All I need to do is ask for their help.

Maybe I am going to regret it later. But I can't just sit here and do nothing. It's better than doing something than nothing.

I am not scared anymore, because I still have my phone with me which has GPS in it. Because of it anyone could track me down from anywhere. That's why i just need to believe in myself.