68 I Am Jealous?

Outside the university, Ezen was waiting for Anastasia holding the umbrella. The rain was mostly gone now but still tiny drops of rain were still falling.

It has been more than 10 minutes. Why is Anastasia not here yet? He thought to himself. Did something happen to her while coming here? He started to get worried.

He was about to go find her. When suddenly, she came in front of him.

Because of being on her phone, she was not looking carefully at her surroundings. She just kept walking while staring at her phone.

Because of being busy with the phone, she walked past Ezen, without giving him a single glance.

Ezen was very hurt by that. How could she not see him? He turned around to say something to her when accidently, their arms touched each other.

When the touch happened, they both felt an electric current inside them. They groaned with pain because of it. What the hell happened just now?

Anastasia stopped walking and noticed her hand slowly turning blue. She got upset by looking at it. What type of reaction is this?

She got very annoyed. First, she was already late and now someone was purposely pranking her with this current. She won't let this person go without a lecture.

Anastasia turned around to look at the person who did this. When she looked at him, she was shocked. A tall handsome man was standing in front of her.

She opened her mouth to say something but no words came out from it. She was too intimidated by staring at his hazel-yellowish looking eye colour.

Ezen waited for her to speak something but she didn't utter a single word. Does she really not recognise him? Looks like he needs to introduce himself again.

"Actually I..." Before he could tell her it was him. Anastasia ran inside the university gate awkwardly. Maybe she was really scared of talking to him. Ezen thought. Was getting back into his original body that bad idea? Is he so ugly that she ran away?

***
Anastasia huffed like crazy when she entered her classroom. She sat on her bench while still thinking about what happened back then. What the hell was wrong with her? Why did she ran like that? It was so freaking awkward. She facepalmed her head.

Her classmate Scarlet chuckled while seeing her like this. "What happened class prez? Why do you look so sick?" She came forward to sit with her.

"No jokes scarlet. My heart feels like it is going to burst out." She touched her heart which was beating fast.

"Oh my god! Really? Let me check." Scarlet grabbed her Stethoscope and begin to check her heartbeat. "It's bad. You should rest a bit."

"No. I am fine. It just... I got too overwhelmed with everything." She reassured her. "I don't need rest."

The students who were sitting behind them barged into the conversation. "So class president... if you are feeling sick. Can you please tell Mr young to cancel this lecture? We have already done it many times."

"Yeah." The other student spoke up. "You are his favourite student. He will definitely listen to you. Maybe we can even get a free period."

"Oh really?" Professor Young came from behind and looked at the students who were taking. "If you two want, you can bunk the lecture and enjoy in the principal's cabin. How about that?" He taunted.

The two boys who were so relaxed before turned into scardy cats. When did the professor came? They quickly opened their books and said smiling. "No need sir. We are very interested in the lecture. Can we start?"