09 Powerful creature of hell

"Grrh" A loud groan started coming from the door that was located underground. The door was shaking so violently that it could break in half. But it was of no use. Because the door was so tough that it didn't even had any crack.

The strength it used was extraordinary and very aggressive like someone was dying to come out of it. Thinking that their attempt was failed the thing inside it got furious and started banging the door like a crazy maniac with so much force and started screaming.

The screaming stopped when it heard footsteps coming towards it. It was weird because no one can come to this place without his permission. The person who came here might have a death wish.

It was a woman in her 50s. The aura she carried represented that she was no ordinary person. She was walking full of confidence like she knew this place very well and came there from her own will. It was not the same case with the other people who came there before.

Is she not scared of the place which was rumored to be haunted?

The middle-aged woman just grinned while looking at the door. "Never in my life have I ever thought that I would be so lucky to meet a demon. But look at me now. I found the most powerful creature of hell." The woman smirked.
"So tell me it must be a wonderful experience in being trapped here for centuries right?"

The woman's tone was like she was mocking the thing that is inside it for his sufferings. That made him go so angry that he slammed the door so hard as a threat to make the woman shut, but it was of no use.

"YOU DARE TO TALK TO ME LIKE THIS IN MY AREA. EVEN THOUGH I AM TRAPPED IN HERE. I STILL HOLD ENOUGH POWER TO RUIN YOUR WHOLE GENERATION, BUT ANYWAY, GET READY TO DIE." The voice he spoke with was so scary that it can make anyone scared but the woman started laughing like it was some kind of joke

"Oh, are you going to do that? If you could then you might have done it years ago but you still have not done anything. does that mean the powers that you have so much pride in are useless? Like your prophecy. I feel pity for those poor souls that you kept trapped in here. I mean what is the point of mind-controlling those special peoples with abilities to come inside this forbidden forest? When you know that no human being who is alive has enough power to take you out of the door. And maybe you will be stuck in here forever."

"But maybe you can help me, Isabelle. I know everything about you and I know that you are going through financial difficulty. But you know, I can help you with that. If you get me out of here then I will make you one of the richest people in the world and even make you an immortal if you want." He tried to manipulate her. "I heard that your son in law died recently in a car accident? Maybe I can bring him back to life. But for all that thing you need to give me a little sacrifice."

The aggressive sound from before turned into a very pleasant tone that could manipulate anyone from getting what he wants. "Give me your firstborn granddaughter. What's her name? Oh yeah, Anastasia. I had an eye on her from the moment she was born. A person who carries pure mana around her and is heavily protected. She is the only one that fits that criteria. Looks like the prophecy was not wrong. Every curse has a loophole and maybe she is the one who will give me my freedom. Just think about it Isabelle you can get everything you want in your life but for that, you need to give her to me."

Hearing that Isabelle's eyes started turning red from the anger. She loved her granddaughter more than anything. And now this monster wants her. No, she can't let this happen. She would rather die than give her to him.

"Don't you dare come closer near my granddaughter again? Otherwise, I will make sure that you suffer here for eternity"

it was a threat and she meant it. Even though she knew that her powers are nothing compared to him. but still, if anyone touched her family she could go to any length even if that can break her morals.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN THREATEN ME? I CAN KILL YOU AT THIS VERY MOMENT. BUT I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT YET. YOU WILL DIE EVENTUALLY. TRY RUNNING AWAY ANYWHERE YOU WANT. IN THE END, ANASTASIA IS GOING TO COME TO THIS PLACE ONLY BECAUSE YOU CAN'T CHANGE SOMEONE'S FUTURE. AND HER FUTURE IS IN MY HAND."

Isabelle woke up from her nightmare by the sound of someone knocking on the door. She quickly snapped back into reality. This dream was like a deja vu to her. Like she experienced this thing in real life before but doesn't remember what happened after it. Living her thoughts aside she went to see who is knocking on her door at the midnight.

When she opened the door she saw Emily crying. "Grandma, Anastasia is not in her room."

After hearing that Isabelle felt chills on her body.

If Anastasia is not in her room then where might she be? If she is in the forbidden area then not only she will destroy herself but also the people around her.

Now she understood the meaning of the dream. it was giving her the signal to save her.

So the thing she was scared of the most was becoming her reality.

Isabelle hoped that Anastasia would not get manipulated by that creature otherwise everything would go downhills for her.

***

Anastasia opened the door from the key while shaking. She was still having second thoughts about going inside but it was not in her hand to decide anymore.

Inside there was pitch black darkness that she couldn't even see anything except the one lighted candle that was on the ground.

Why is it there? Guess we'll never know.
As she went inside the room. Something sticky liquid fell on her head that felt like water and made her clothes wet.

From where did that water come from? Is she in a place where they fit water pipe or something? She thought in her mind.

She looked up to check where the water came from, but couldn't see a thing. But she shrugged it off and ignored that because that is the least problem she has right now.

She pressed a button which was in the wall and a small bulb started flickering. it was barely giving any light but she could see the necessary thing.

There was a pentagram circle in the ground that was drawn with salt and several candles were placed around it which were not lightened yet.

But the weird part was that there was an underground door in the middle of the salt circle. The door also had a big lock in it. The same one that Anastasia saw in the entrance gate of the forbidden forest. But it felt different because there were some foreign languages written on the lock that she couldn't figure out. but she could feel some weird energy in this room that was making her very uncomfortable.

As she was staring at the underground door. Someone started banging the door from inside. That thing made her stunned and she unintentionally knocked a few things that were on the table beside her because of fear.

Screw this thing! She thought either someone is doing human trafficking business over here or some cult people might be doing their devil-worshipping. But she doesn't want to be in this place and attract harm to herself.

So she decided to leave the place. but as she went towards the door. It got shut on her face by itself.

Looks like someone doesn't want her to go out.

She kept banging on the door to get out of it. but it was unsuccessful every time she tried to open it.

She felt someone ogling her from behind which made her freeze in one spot. She couldn't even move her body from her own will.

Looks like she was not the only one who was in the room.