63 What happened yesterday?

Early in the morning, Anastasia woke up with a sigh. Her head was paining like hell because of last night hangover.

She rubbed her eyes and sat up on the bed.

For minutes she was just staring in daze, in front of her while trying to remember what happened yesterday night.

When suddenly, she begin to remember.

"NO!" Anastasia screamed so loudly that her voice reached downstairs.

Emily who was having breakfast downstairs choked on her food when she heard the scream.

Claudia handed her a glass of water and patted her back. "Looks like she is awake. She was so drunk last night. I don't even remember when she came home."

Emily drank the water and scoffed while looking at the stairs. God knows what is happening with her sister lately. "She was drunk and you didn't even scold her? If it was me you would have killed me." Emily wiped her fake tears while being dramatic. "Why so partiality with me god?"

Claudia knew Emily was acting, that's why she laughed. "Who said she won't get scolding? I am just waiting for her to get up." Claudia kept her fork down and looked nervous. "Maybe she is hiding something from us. Yesterday a guy took her call, thankfully he was there with her. If not, god knows what would have happened."

"Speaking of a guy." Emily chewed her food and smiled. "Yesterday night I was hearing very weird noises from her room."

Claudia became curious. "What noises?"

"You know..." Emily smirked. "The noises you make when your lips touch."

"Shameless girl!" Claudia became horrified when she heard it. "If there was someone in our house then would I not know?"

"Mom! You don't know youngsters this day." She smiled. "They are very secretive."

"Yeah. Like you know everything." Claudia scolded. "If you would have used this much brain in your studies then you would have never failed your tests. Focus on your studies." She was finding this hard to believe. She don't think Anastasia would do that.

"Truth hurts Mom! If you don't believe me then ask her." Emily said while eating her breakfast.

"Fine then!" Saying that, Claudia climbed the stairs and headed towards Anastasia's room.

Upstairs, Anastasia was having a bad time whenever she thought about the kiss which happened last night. She couldn't remember what happened after the kiss. Did they?

"No!" Her face became red because of embarrassment. "Not that fast."

She was not regretting the kiss. She was regretting that she was the one who initiated it first. This was not suppose to happen.

"Stupid! How can you be so desperate?" She slapped her head and buried her face in the pillow.

"ANASTASIA DE ROSSIE!!" Suddenly, she heard someone calling her name angrily.

Anastasia quickly got up from the bed and stood up while shaking. She don't even get scared while talking with ghosts. But mom's scolding? Who isn't scared of that.

"What happened mom?" Anastasia clenched her cloth and tried to look as innocent as possible.

Claudia crossed her arms. "Where were you yesterday night? And when did you came back?"

"Me!?" Anastasia tried to think about a lie. "I was studying at..." She tried to remember someone's name who can lie for her. "Uhh... Emma's house."

"Emma's house?" Claudia raised her eyebrows. "She called me yesterday. She said you were drinking.... In the bar."