66 What's the loophole?

In the courtroom. Lilith was sitting on her throne. She was lost in deep thought when someone came in.

The temperature in the hell was fluctuating. The demons were living in fear. Because of the empress's mood swings, no one knew who would die next.

"Greeting my empress." A demon named Kornon bowed in front of her. "I have a news from the earth."

"Is it a good news or bad?" She said with an anxious tone. Nowadays she can't even work properly. She is always disturb about something.

"Uhh. I don't know if it's good or bad. But it's about his highness Ezen."

"My son? What about him?" Lilith took a sip of blood from her golden glass. She was more anxious than before.

"He got into his body again." The demon's mouth stutter. He didn't how the empress going to react now. "He married that human girl."

When she heard this, Lilith smashed the glass on the ground. "I knew he would do this." Her eyes looked sad. "This is why I never took him out from that forbidden forest. I knew if he met that girl then he will... Uggh!" She broke all of the things which was present in the room.

She was happy at first that her son got his powers back. But the happiness didn't lasted longer when she realised what is going to happen next.

"In the human world, is current date 26 June?" Lilith asked while hoping it was not true.

"Yeah empress." Kornon answered.

"Sh*t!" Lilith bited her lip in anger. "I can't let god win. His prophecy will never come true."
She shook her head in determination. If anyone came between her revenge. They have to die. "We don't have time. Go tell Larissa and Julian that they have to kill that girl." She ordered. "If anyone came in between, kill them too."

Then demon was scared but still he dared to question her. "What if Ezen saved her again?"

Lilith closed her eyes and spoke while hesitating. "Then kill him too." She is his mother, but before that she was a queen. She can't let her emotion come in between.  "I can deal with loss of my son. But I can't loose my throne. Hell is mine! I will never let it get destroyed."

***

In the forbidden forest, Ezen's hunger was at peak.

Right after he entered his body, he couldn't control his blood lust.

When he got the chance, he pounced on a wolf and feasted on him until his hunger stopped.
There were no humans around him, so eating animals was the best choice.

While he was busy drinking blood, a big raven came flying towards him and sat on his shoulder. There was an envelope in his mouth. He wanted to give him a message from the underworld.

Ezen wiped the blood from his mouth and snatched the envelope from the raven's mouth. "Now who is it?" He asked. His eyes glowed yellow as he noticed the royal stamp on the envelope.

"The empress told me to give it to you." Sam replied. "She said, now that you are back into your body. You should focus on your work and do your duty." He said while remembering what Lilith told him to say. "And yeah, she also said that you should avoid getting distracted by anyone."

"That's it? She didn't say anything else?" As he knows his mother. She might have definitely got the news about the marriage. How did she not ask him about it? Is she not mad?

"I don't know but I heard her talking with Kornon before. She was saying, if anyone came between her revenge. She will kill him. She won't budge even if it is you in front of her."