52 Marry her or die!

"So you are telling me, that Julian and Larissa are still alive!?" Ezen said while sitting on the chair as he touched his head in frustration. "Why do all the people I killed in the past keeps coming back to haunt me? Sometimes I wonder if I am a demon or if they are one."

Equinox crossed her arms and stared at him. "Ezen! You asked this stupid question 5 times already. If you said it one more time then I am going to have an headache!" She sat on the bed while breathing heavily.

Ezen handed her a water and looked at her newfound appearance. "Can you please change your face into your original one? Because I can't take you seriously with a face like that."

Equinox angrily snatched the glass of water from his hand and kept it on the nearby table.

She then used her magic to make her new face back to normal. "Is this face enough for you? Or do you want me to put on some makeup?"

"No sis, your original scary face is more bearable than your new one... Do you know how uncomfortable I get with unknown faces?"

Equinox slammed her hand on the table and broke it into pieces. "Ezen please be serious atleast once in your lifetime! I told you that Larissa and Julian are back and you are just wasting your time."

"Alright, MOM! If I am wasting my time then you find a plan to kill them. Why ask me?" Ezen was getting irritated by her attitude.

"FINE! I will think about it." She mumbled slowly. "Why am I meeting all the people of my past whom I don't have the courage to speak?"

Ezen smirked because he knew who Equinox was hinting at. "Courage to speak? Really? This thing can't be about the two siblings... Did you met someone else too? Like an old lover?"

"If you know then why are you asking?" Equinox stated calmly.

Ezen: "Nothing, I was just checking if people are going to be honest or not."

Equinox got mad when he said that. "Honesty!? You are the least person to talk about being honest!" She spoke to him in an accusing tone "You lied to me Ezen! You told me he died."

Ezen casually sipped his wine and answered. "Yes, i lied. So what? Why do you care so much if he stays alive or not?" He looked at her while being amazed. "Don't tell me you still have feelings for Victor? Do you?"

Equinox looked down like she was guilty.

Ezen: "If you still do then throw that feeling out of your head. Don't forget that he is the one who killed you before."

Equinox closed her eyes tightly so she could hide her tears. She didn't wanted to say this but she had to. "It's so easy for you to say that I should throw my feelings out." She gave him a scornful look. "Just because you made your heart into stone. That doesn't mean others also have to do that."

"WOW!" Ezen couldn't believe that out of all the people Equinox was saying this. "So you want to argue now!?" He nodded. "Fine, then let me tell you that demons don't have any heart. So if I don't have any kind of emotions then why will I hide it?" He turned around and drank all the wine from the glass.

"Are you sure about that? Are you sure that you don't have any emotions?" Equinox chuckled while wiping her tear. "You know in my life, out of all the demons you were very closest to me. You know why? Because you were different. When everyone in hell used to mock me for having emotions, you were there with me. You understood me because you were going through the same thing as me." She looked at him. "But.. No. What did I expected? You were really after all Lilith's child... As we grew old, your greed over the throne took upon you and messed up your relationships with everyone. Am I right?"