70 Who is Dahlia? (1)

"I don't understand what Larissa was saying. Why was she so sure that we will come?" Anastasia kept the glass on the table and stared at Ezen.

Right now they were in a restaurant. After their lectures were finished, they came here to talk about what happened before.

"Why are you still thinking about her? It's Larissa. Who knows what she might be planning? That whole party invitation seems like a scam." Staring at Larissa's face earlier he knew she hasn't changed a bit. There was definitely something going on in her mind at that time.

"I know. But still... I am suspicious. I don't know what... Oww!!" When she accidentally tapped on her purse, something hard hit her. "What the hell!" She took out the box from her purse and kept it on the table.

"What is this thing?" When Ezen's eyes fell on the box, he saw an alphabet carved on it. He thought he has seen this symbol somewhere. He took the box in his hand and started to examine it.

"Equinox gave it to me. She said it is a gift from Morana." She held her finger which was paining. "I tried to open it many times. But... no use."

"Memory box? Why did she give it to you? Do you own this?" Why would Anastasia need this? Is she reincarnated or what?

"I have no idea." Even she was curious to know what's inside it. "Can you open it? I think it needs a key."

"Key?" He glanced at the box. Maybe he knows where the key is.

In the forest, he found a mysterious key with the letter D carved on it. The same symbol is in this box. Maybe it belongs to this box only.

"Where the hell did you found this key? Is it just coincidence?"

"I don't think it's a coincidence." He tried to open the box with the key. And thankfully the lock came off. "I can't open this. Only the owners can open it." He gave it to Anastasia. "Try it yourself."

"Okay." She don't know why but when she held this box she felt shaky. Her hands were shivering. It didn't happen before when she held it. Then why now?
"I'll try." She tried to open the box but before she could open it. Her mind went blank. She could only hear one name.

D-A-H-L-I-A

She instantly shutted the box when she heard it. She wanted nothing to do with that name.

"I'll open this later. Who knows what might be inside it." She pushed the box away from herself. "I don't want to put others in danger."

"Okay. But why are you so tensed?" Ezen got confused. Anastasia was sweating. What was she so scared of?

"I just need to do something." Anastasia wiped the sweat off her face. "Excuse me for a moment." Saying that she got up and went towards the washroom.

Inside the bathroom, she splashed cold water on her face and sighed. She glanced at her face in the mirror and noticed she was still shaking.

"I don't understand why i am behaving like this. Who is Dahlia? Why is this happening with me, Mimi?" She tried to ask Mimi about it but she only heard a gentle whisper in return.

"Don't stress over it. You will soon find everything on your own."

"Then how long will it take?" She whispered slowly while connecting with Mimi through her mind.

"Sooner than you think."

***

"Stupid class. Thank god I ran away from school." During the recess, Emily ran from the school to bunk her classes. She always does this, but today the reason was different.