18 My Imaginary Friend

Anastasia was getting ready to go in Ronan's funeral. She didn't actually want to go there but because of Isabelle forcing her to go. She agreed to attend it. After all, Isabelle is the one who makes rules there.

Anastasia tried to convince Isabelle many times. That she could stay there alone with Emily and take care of the house. so she could go to the funeral without worry.

But Isabelle didn't agreed to that. She was worried about their safety that's why she decided to take them with her.

If they stayed here alone then it will only make her more worried. She can't keep focus on her work if her mind is not well.

What if something terrible happened to them when she is not here? She could never let that happen. That's why it will be better if they go with her. Then at least she could protect them from any kind of danger.

But Anastasia was very disappointed with Isabelle's decision. because she thought that Isabelle don't find her capable enough to let her take care of the house alone.

She is 22 years old now. but everyone around her always treats her like she is some kind of immature kid.

She hates it when this kind of thing happens.

Why can't people let her make her own decision? She is not a child anymore. But what can she do now except listen to Isabelle? Not like she could argue with her.

Anastasia was very grumpy from the morning because of not getting any sleep last night.

She saw a weird-looking creature roaming around the house but she couldn't even tell anyone about it. Because if Isabelle learned that she took the bracelet off. then she going to beat her to a pulp until her eyes turn red.

Anastasia knew that this thing will not happen.  It was just her mind making weird scenarios.

This thing always happens when she gets anxious.

She starts to make up silly stuff in her mind but nothing turns out to be true.

It was not the only thing that was keeping her awake at night. She kept hearing voices in her head trying to tell her something.

Many people will connect this thing with some kind of mental illness but it was not true. She was not a schizophrenic patient. The symptoms here were different.

Because the voices in her head were telling about her childhood memories that she couldn't remember anymore.

Even Anastasia doesn't want to believe in those kinds of stuff. She also don't want to associate herself with ghosts.

She was dying to live a normal life like everyone else. That's why she decided to make a plan and hoped that it is not gonna be a flop like last time.

So the thing is simple, She is going to meet Agnes after the funeral and convince her to make a new bracelet for her.

So many people might be thinking that why can't she wear the bracelet again by herself?. And the answer to that is, she just can't.

Because when Anastasia took off the bracelet from her hand. That time all the power inside it got loose making the bracelet turn into a hollow.

That's why she needs someone with pure mana to tie the knot again. So she could free herself from being involved in the supernatural realm.

Anastasia went towards her suitcase to take her clothes out. Because yesterday she forgot to place her clothes in the wardrobe cause she was too busy thinking about the way to enter the forbidden forest.

She checked all of her outfits and decided to wear a long-sleeved black dress that would be suitable to wear at a funeral.

Anastasia felt satisfied thinking that at least today Isabelle will not scold her. Because the long sleeves of her dress will make people unable to see her hands. That means Isabelle would never find out that she took her bracelet off.