72 Unveiling Radiance

Inside her house, Anastasia was sitting in her room, engrossed in her book when the phone rings. She picks up the call and sees that it's from Equinox.

Anastasia: Hey, Equinox! What's up?

Equinox: Anastasia, I need to tell you something, but please promise me you won't overreact.

Anastasia: Okay, now you've got me really curious. What's going on, Equinox?

Equinox: "Actually... I am planning on going in Julian's party."

"What? But why?"Anastasia was shocked. "You are going there alone? Is Ezen not going with you?"

"He is mad at me. I can't blame him though."

"He is not wrong. You are putting your life in danger by doing that." She don't understand why Equinox was going there. "At least take me with you. Maybe I can help you find the person you are looking for."

"No way! Julian's main target is you. I can't take you there. It's risky." She didn't wanted to put Anastasia in danger.

"Fine! But at least  tell me who you are trying to find." Maybe she can help. Anastasia thought.

Equinox agreed and begin to tell Anastasia about Dahlia. How she is the only one who can help them kill Julian and Larissa.

"Dahlia?" Anastasia clenched her phone tightly. She didn't expected to hear her name. So does the dreams she sees every night mean something?

"What happened? You know Dahlia?" Equinox could sense Anastasia's nervousness through the phone. "Have you seen her?"

"I mean... yeah." Dahlia started coming into her dream from the time she came back in London.

Every night, in her dream she sees a beautiful woman calling her towards her. That woman wanted to tell something to her. But Anastasia never followed her. She was too scared to talk with her.

But now, the situation was different. Now she needs to find the woman who comes in her dream. As she is the only one who knows how Dahlia looks like, she can easily find her. "I think I should go with you. It's the only way we can find her."

"I agree." It's dangerous but they have to take risk. "You can come but promise me you will always stick with me there. Okay?"

"Yeah. See you on Monday then." Saying that, she ended the call.

***

The week went normal as usual. Ezen accompanied Anastasia at her university to see if anyone will harm her or not. But thankfully, nothing like that happened.

Anastasia completed all her assignments and homework before only, so she can relax and focus on getting her magic more stronger.

As the days went, the day of the party came closer.

***

Anastasia stood before a full length mirror and gazed at her reflection. She was currently wearing a a stunning red mermaid dress, its elegant silhouette hugging her curves. The fabric shimmers in the soft glow of her bedroom lights, accentuating her every move. The dress cascades gracefully to the floor, creating an ethereal effect.

This dress was gifted to her by her fashion designer friend on her 19th birthday. She was happy that even after 3 years, she could still fit in this dress.

She never had a chance to wear this mermaid dress. She thought she would wear this on her memorable day but now, she is wearing it to attend the party of supernatural beings.

She never imagined it in million years.

While she was busy applying blusher on her face, she heard a car's honk coming from downstairs.