46 Scary Visions

"Anastasia wake up!" Ezen tried to wake her up but she still didn't opened her eyes.

While Equinox was investigating her wound which was on Anastasia's arm. She noticed black spots on it... and when she touched it. Her mind started to see various visions.

In the first visions. She saw a knife being covered with a blood.

In the second one. She could see a woman slowly entering into a fire pit while the people around her were bowing down before her and chanting something.

And in the third last vision. There were darkness spread everywhere. But in that darkness there were noises of people screaming with agony.

Equinox was feeling very uncomfortable with sounds that's why she covered her ears. "Get out of my head." She kept repeating to herself.

Ezen got worried. "What happened!?"

Equinox opened her eyes and looked at him while being scared. "We need to bring her back. She is in trouble."

Ezen: "But how!?". He didn't knew how to bring her back.

Equinox: "Only you can do that... I don't have my powers anymore that's why it is in your hand... Save her... Snatch her back from that pit of darkness before it's too late."

Ezen also understood what she mean't. That's why he started to chant a spell that is forbidden for anyone to use. But now, he had no choice. He wanted to save her.

Anastasia who was trapped by Lilith. Soon got her concious mind back. And that time she quickly used her power and used every bit of a strength to push Lilith away from her.

After that, before it was too late. She felt like someone was snatching her soul back in her body. That's why she was feeling very tired. She closed her eyes and felt everything being very hazy.

Anastasia woke up from her unconscious state while huffing like crazy. It was like someone was choking her.

Ezen tried to calm her down. "Are you okay?"

Anastasia tried to control her anxiousness. "Yeah... Kind of."

"But what exactly happened to you in your mind? I got few visions about it." Equinox asked while being worried. Anastasia saved her that's why she didn't wanted anything bad happening to her.

Anastasia touched her head because of the pain. "I don't remember anything. Everything is hazy in my mind..."

Equinox thought about something. "Maybe, i have a idea who might be behind this..."

It is very obvious. Only Lilith could do this thing.

Ezen: "No talking about what happened before... Take a rest. You are weak now."

Anastasia got confused. "Here?" How is she supposed to sleep here?

Ezen: "Yes. And stay here only for few days." He said it because he knew that something evil is behind her, that's why it is safe to stay here.

Anastasia: "But what am I supposed to say to my family?" She became hyper.

Ezen: "Say anything you want. But now. You need to sleep." He holded her hand and chanted something to make her sleep.

Anastasia yawned and felled asleep again in a second. Looks like the sleeping spell really worked.

Ezen looked at Equinox who was staring at Anastasia with seriousness.

Ezen: "Why are you staring at her?"

Equinox flinched because of his voice. "Huh? I am!? I don't know.." She glanced at Anastasia. "I can't shake the feeling that i have seen her somewhere. But don't know where..." She started to think.