62 Have we met before?

Warning: This chapter may contain mature themes.

"One more glass of beer please." Anastasia ordered the waitress for more alcohol in her drunkard state.

She already drank 2 glass of beer. If she drink more then she is going to pass out for sure.

The waitress who was also her classmate, looked at her with concerning eyes. "What happened Anastasia? You already drank enough. You should stop drinking."

Based on what she knows, she heard Anastasia had very low alcohol tolerance. If that's the case then why is she drinking too much?

"By chance, Are you dealing with heart break? Are you in pain?" The waitress asked.

"I am not in pain Emma. I just need few more drinks. That's it." She said in low tone.

Anastasia was occasional drinker. She would only drink if she was in pain or to relieve her stress.

Right now, she was drinking so she could forget about the thing Poppy did with her. Atleast by being drunk she won't stress.

The waitress was hesitant to offer Anastasia more drink. But she gave it to her anyway. After all she would get more pay by that.

Anastasia held the glass of beer in one hand and chugged it all in one go.

After drinking it, her visions started to turn hazy. The bar she was at, people who were dancing. Even the loud music was making her sick. 

Seeing Anastasia's condition, the waitress sighed. She took out her phone and started dialling Anastasia's mom's number in it. Thank goodness she had it in case of emergency.

While the waitress was busy informing Claudia about her state.

Anastasia started hallucinating bunch of blue butterflies flying towards the exit. Because of being drunk, she didn't had any control over herself.

By finding the butterflies amusing. She begin to follow them without saying anything to the waitress.

When the waitress was done talking with Claudia. She noticed Anastasia was long gone. "What the hell!" She was about to leave to find her but that time many new customers came for more drink. Because of her boss watching her, she didn't dare to go after her. And begin to serve the customers.

***

"Wow! Master this sky looks so beautiful today." Sam glanced towards the stars while sitting on Ezen's shoulder.

"Yeah it is." He tried to get the raven off his shoulder. "Why do you always sit here? Don't you have wings?"

"Master I do have wings. But if I fly then I won't be able to talk to you." The raven replied. "By the way, why are we walking? If you want to go somewhere then can't we just teleport?"

"Sure we can. But right now, I am walking because I want to breathe fresh air. You know how much it suffocated inside the forbidden forest." Ezen said while remembering the time.

"Ohh." Sam nodded. "So the lady over there is also out to breath fresh air?"

Ezen became confused when he heard it. "Which lady?" He stopped and stared at the place sam was staring.

There he noticed a girl standing in the edge of the terrace. If her balanced lose then she would trip and fall to her death.

Ezen became stunned when he saw who the person was. "Anastasia!? What the hell! What is she doing there?"

By following the blue butterflies, Anastasia reached towards the terrace. She wanted to touch the butterflies that's why she raised her arms towards them.