IV

Gon's POV

"Not even to be rude, but that ceremony was pretty dumb, yeah her daughter being born is great and all, but really.." I said.

"Extremely dumb" Maki said already walking back to our table.

"Yeah, I didn't expect so many people to leave though, it seems like only 4 families including us, went back to the sleeping corridors" Kaori said moving along in the buffet line.

"At least more fun for us" I said heading back to our booth.

"I heard we're just gonna have optional activities directed by the butlers" Kaori mentioned as we sat down.

"Oh really what are we doing toni-" I start but get interrupted.

"Hi Gon, Kaori how are you?" Arima asks, as I'm stunned from seeing her.

"Rima you didn't tell me you'd be here!" I said hugging her.

"I'm surprised my brother didn't tell you" Arima laughed.

"Hey! I missed you girl!" Kaori says smiling.

"You guys decided to stay?" Maki asked.

"Yeah, Chai and father are over there if you wanted to see them" Arima responded.

"I'll be back Gon" Maki says.

"Okay" I say watching him walk away.

"I don't know how you deal with him, he didn't even tell you we were here" Rima said rolling her eyes. Arima is Maki's 17 year old sister, we've been friends ever since me and Maki started dating.

"I don't know how he does it either, he acts a bitch to Gon" Kaori responded.

"Look he's okay guys, and we're fine so let's switch to someth-"

"Hey Gon! Could we steal you for a sec!" Alluka says smiling with Tova next to her.

"Oh um sure! I'll be back guys" I say as Kaori puts a thumb up.

"So you know that mini golf thing going on tonight?" Tova asked as we walked to the middle of the lounge.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Well we were thinking of ditching it, and maybe having a little get together to get to know everyone left since it's only 4 families, yours, mine, Zoldyck's and the Huxley's!" Alluka squealed.

"That sounds so fun" I smile as we enter the room.

"So you're in?" Tova asked as I looked around and blushed noticing Killua, Isamu, and Kalluto.

"Um yeah of course" I say a little nervous.

"You're coming Gon?" Killua asks me as he got up from his seat.

"Definitely, it seems like a great idea" I say.
____________________________________

Killua's POV

It was now almost 7, Isamu and I were currently getting ready together as Alluka, Tova, and Kalluto were on the outskirts of the palace preparing for everyone to come.

"Hm, does this even warrant me dressing up? I'm pretty sure everyone else is wearing sweats" I say.

"Whatever your doing, just hurry up, it's like 6:50" Isamu rushes.

"Don't rush me"

"You don't wanna make Gon wait right?"

"What does Gon have to do with anything?!" I say flustered

"I can tell he has your attention"

"I guess your right, I just think he's cool, my mom told me to make friends anyways"