XXIV

Killua's POV

"Could you repeat that?" I ask.

"Gon's ex?!" Kalluto asks as Illumi's eyes as widened.

"Who is Maki?" Illumi asks.

"He's a Huxley prince, the heir of Thailand, and also.. Gon's ex boyfriend.." Alluka explained.

"Why the fuck did he come back?" I say getting out my phone.

"I'm not sure but, I wouldn't worry, Gon has you so calm down" Alluka says as I begin texting Gon.

I smiled at my phone as I talked to him but finally looked back up at my family. "I didn't tell him, he doesn't need to be stressed, I just made sure he was okay" I say.

"You should probably tell him sooner than later, what if he runs into Maki?" Kalluto says.

"He won't, he's out shopping right now, plus I told him to meet me at our place" I say.

"Children! Come greet the guests and butlers so you can find out who you're getting gifts for" our father yells out.

"Here we go again" Alluka groans.

"Hello Princess Alluka! And Prince Kalluto, Killua, and Illumi!" Mrs. Aziza says hugging us as we all greet her.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop being so formal Aziza" my mother says.

"We could never, you all are royalty" Mr. Fuji smiles.

"You all are too much" Father says.

"Excuse me your majesties, if you all wouldn't mind coming to me individually to be informed of your giftee" the butler bows.

"Oh yes of course, thank you for attending" Father says as we line up.

We weren't suppose to be telling each other who were getting gifts for but we were all planning to. I watched as Isamu, Tova, Kalluto, Alluka, and Illumi went, along with our parents and soon it was my turn.

"Yes, hello Prince Killua, for this secret santa event you'll be gifting Princess Nadia of Indonesia" the butler whispers.

Princess Nadia was the same age as Gon and I only knew her from events, she was nice, I never talked to her much though.

"Dismissed, we'll be swimming so don't call or text until later tonight" Mother announces.

"Same goes for you two Tova and Isa!" Mrs. Aziza says as they walk away.

"I wasn't aware you two would be in attendance" Illumi says.

"Me neither I thought you said you guys would be working out" Kalluto says as we begin walking out.

"Our parents dragged us out so.." Tova shrugged as Isa came beside me.

"Who's yours?" Isamu asked.

"Princess Nadia, you?" I say.

"It's Kalluto" he whispers.

"What are you two mumbling over there" Alluka says.

Why must this little girl always call us out.