LIII

Killua's POV

"It's a cool place, do you like it so far" I say looking around, opening doors and cabinets.

"I love it, it's gonna be so much better than my parents' place, I'll finally have my own space and boundaries, plus the community seems nice" Rai says as he leaned on the counter.

It was around 4 in the afternoon, after Rai came over we drove to the apartments he was planning to apply for.

"Great, do you know how you wanna decorate?" I say looking his direction.

"Honestly I'm not sure, I've never really had anything of my own to decorate" Rai says as I frowned slightly.

"Gon can help, he's great with that stuff" I say.

"Oh, yeah I guess he could" he says looking down.

"Yeah.. I bet you're excited for everyone to come back too, I heard you guys would be getting fittings" I say.

"Of course, I'm really excited to meet the rest of the models too! It'll be so fun, especially with the cruise too!" Rai smiled.

"Mhm I am too, for Gon mostly. He's been doing so much for everyone, I don't even know how much he spent on the suite he got for us" I say.

"H-he got a suite for you two?" Rai asks.

"Yeah, it's a royal one, it'll be the best one on the cruise. Kind of typical for Gon though" I chuckled.

He smiled slightly. "That's so nice for you guys.. um anyways are you ready to go to Tova's, my clothes and hair products are still there" Rai says.

"You didn't want to walk around some more?" I ask.

"I'm good, let's go" he says pulling me to the door.

As we walked out of the complex I talked to Rai about the plans I had for when Gon returned, his plans for the line, and how excited I was to see him in general until we got to Tova's house.

"Killua no! We can't just go breaking into the damn house!" Rai says.

"One, this is basically my house too, two, Isamu's here, and he left the door unlocked" I smiled. "Calm down" I say flicking him.

He blushed as I walked in. "Don't act like it's normal to just walk into someone's house" he mumbled behind me.

"Just get in so you can change" I say as I waited for him.

He rolled his eyes as I closed the door. "I'll be back when everything gets started" Rai says as he began walking to one of the guest rooms.

"Have fun" I say.

I walked over to the living room, but no one was there so I took this time to plan some more of the party for Gon. I decided to text Arima and Chai to invite them, we haven't seen them since the summit, and I know Gon would want them there.

I searched on my phone trying to find venues for at least ten minutes before I heard a loud gasp.

"This isn't Zoldyck is it?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around to see Tova and Isamu with beer and chips. "I thought you said parties were lame, changed your mind I see" Tova laughed as they both put the bags down.

"I'm here for Rai's sake, I wish you would've told me you invited him. Your parties are always so crazy" I say.

"Nothing wrong with crazy" Tova says.

"Not gonna lie, someone always ends up halfway hooking up in your backyard" Isamu says.

"Keyword, halfway. It doesn't happen though Rai will he fine, Tokyo has friendly people especially in high society. He might even make some connections" Tova says.