XXXVIII

Gon's POV

"Maybe we should get neutrals" I say looking at some chairs.

"Whatever you want babe" Killua replied.

"Killua you have to help too" I wined as I walked over to him.

"I am, I'm looking at this carpet"

I rolled my eyes as I held his arm and leaned on him. "Okay okay, at least we got the other things for the living room, do you think that's enough for today?" I say.

"Yeah, you seem a little tired anyways" Killua says taking my hand.

"What makes you think that?"

"Nothing, you just have an attitude"

"An attitude?! No I don't!"

"All right.. let's go check out" Killua chuckled as he pulled me to the counter.

"Finished your highnesses?" the clerk asked.

"Yes ma'am" Killua says as she got all the things we put on hold.

"So about celebrating the acceptance.." I smiled at Killua.

"I told you we don't have to" he responds.

"But I want to, and we have a reservation nearby, it's a place called Narisawa" I say.

"Gon!" Killua says looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I say.

"That place is expensive, we really don't have to do that"

"I know, and it's okay, we have to do something special. I don't think you understand how great this is!" I smiled.

"My apologies for interrupting but your total for today comes out to 92,048.79" the clerk says.

"Perfect" Killua says inserting his card.

"And did you two want to take this all today or did you want to use our delivery service" she asks.

Killua looked over at me. "The delivery service is fine! What time will they be coming?" I ask.

"Between 6:30 and 7!" the clerk says.

"Perfect, thank you!" I say pulling Killua away.

"Thank you!" the clerk bowed.

"We are not gonna ignore what you just said" Killua says.

"But what we are gonna do is go in the car and drive to our lunch date!" I say smiling as we walked out.

He sighed as I felt his arms around me. "What's wrong?" I say hugging back.

"Nothing baby, you're just so sweet I had to" he says kissing my forehead.

I blushed. "Thank you, but of course I was gonna do something for you.. you deserve it love" I say smiling.

He smiled at me back as we walked back to the car.
______________________________

"Reservation for Prince Gon and Prince Killua?" the waiter says.

"Yup!" Gon smiled.

"Right this way your highnesses" he said walking us to a separate area.

We sat down in a luxurious room, it had a glass wall showing a waterfall. "And here we are, my name is Hizo, I'll be your personal server, can I get any drinks for you two?" Hizo asks.

"I'll take a lavender lemonade please" Gon says looking at the menu.

"Um and I'll just have a water" I say.