XLIII

Gon's POV

Next Day

After I signed with Kurapika I told Goro and he told the rest of my team, everything was official! Before Kurapika and Leorio left, we talked about a lot, they were like the older siblings I never had.. Killua and I told them about our plans in the future and even invited them to come to Korea sometime.

But right now, I was fixing Killua some breakfast for Killua and Isamu, their family and them had a meeting to attend so I invited Kaori over for the day.

"Babe it's almost done, I just wanted to let you know so it doesn't get cold" I yelled out.

"I'm almost ready I'll be down in a second!" Killua yelled from upstairs.

"He stayed up late didn't he" Isamu says eating the sandwich I already made him.

"Yup, he had some small assignments but it was just going over simple things, I don't know what made him stay up that late" I say finishing up Killua's food.

"He does that sometimes though, so not surprising.. but what are you planning on doing today, I know Killua has a class later but I think the butlers we're gonna drop him off" Isamu says.

"Yeah I'm only coming to pick him up, but today I'll just be focusing on my team, I actually found a manager last night so we'll just be prepping and planning" I say smiling.

"Nice, let me be your first model when you start releasing collections" Isamu says.

"Sorry, that spots saved for me" Killua says from behind us.

"Finally awake huh" Isamu says.

"Shut up you go to sleep at 9" Killua says hugging me from behind.

"At least I don't make us late, you insomniac" Isamu says.

"Fuck off, but thank you for making us breakfast baby" Killua says kissing my cheek. "You said thank you, right Isa?" Killua says.

"Yes, he did Killua now calm down you're so mean" I say.

"I'm mean? You should see him in action" Killua says.

"Listen to your boyfriend Killua" Isamu smirked.

"Are you guys fighting in here?" A voice said from the front area.

"Is that Kaori?" Isamu says.

"Hell yeah bitches" Kaori says walking in with two big tote bags.

"How'd you even get in" I say confused.

"Spare key" she says moving Killua off of me and giving me a hug. "I fucking missed you!" Kaori says squeezing me.

"Girl I just saw you yesterday, and you're gonna cut off my circulation if you keep doing that" I say.

"Okay, still! I'm going upstairs to drop this off" she says letting go.

"If Kaori lives here I want to too" Isamu says.

"She doesn't it's just.. a second house for her" I say.

"It's not like you couldn't though there's so many bedrooms we haven't even finished decorating them all" Killua says.

"We can talk about this later though, isn't it time for you guys to leave" I say putting the pan I used in the sink.

"What time is it?" Killua asks.

"8:23" Isamu says.

"Shit, we're taking your car" Killua says as he gets his things.

I watched as Isamu got up and got his keys. "Bye Gon, thank you again" he says walking away.

"No problem!" I smiled.