XXXVII

Killua's POV

"Why was that so good" Isamu says.

"Maybe your tongue still isn't use to Japans godly ass food" Tova says.

"I definitely did miss it" Isamu says as I laid on the couch.

"I keep forgetting you just got back, how was the rest of the summit" I ask.

"It was okay, we didn't do much, just got called to a meeting, then the next day all we did was pack" Isamu says walking over to the couch.

"At least you're home now" Tova says throwing some stuff away.

"True, I'm glad I got to see this place too, I knew it'd be nice but not this nice" Isamu says.

"It really is, all it needs is some furniture, but Gon and I will go out tomorrow" I say.

"You guys are going out?" Tova asks.

"Mhm" I say.

"Yeah are you sure about that? Maybe wear some sunglasses or something" Isamu says.

"For what?" I say.

"Well let's think.. you're a Prince, Gon is a Prince, and basically a fashion icon so.." Tova says.

"Okay but, I don't think people would follow us or anything, everyone's usually respectful" I say.

"We're not saying you have to but maybe consider it" Isamu says.

Maybe I should.. especially for Gon's sake.

"I understand, and it makes sense.. I just wish we could live without having to worry about these things" I say.

"You can but you should probably wait until that whole paparazzi thing chills out" Tova says.

"And about that, you said you guys went live right?" Isamu asks.

"Yup" I respond.

"Send me your username so I can follow you" Isamu says.

"It's just my name, nothing special" I say opening my phone.

"I almost forgot to tell you, don't follow any other royals except the ones you actually know" Tova says walking near us.

"Hm? Why" I say.

"You'll get accused of random shit, pulled into stupid drama,  invited places just to get set up, so much" Tova says as I went onto Gon's profile.

"And it only gets worse the higher you are in the hierarchy" Isamu says.

"And because you're a heir, I think you could imagine what they'd be like" Tova says as I noticed Gon posted some pictures.

Aw Gon already put some pictures up, these comments are kind of annoying me though.. maybe I'll comment something.

"That's.. weird, but thanks for telling me I never knew they'd be like this on social media too" I say staring at the picture of Gon.

"Of course, just try to stay as private as you can, we deal with enough already" Tova says.

"Oh yeah, we also have an event next week" Isamu says.

"For what? I didn't even agree to anything" I say angrily.

"Charity, it shouldn't take long though so it should be fine" Isamu responds.

"Still kind of lame though" Tova says.

"Okay but if I'm busy I won't be going.." I say.

"Why are you mad at me, your parents told me to tell you" Isamu says.