XXVIII

Killua's POV

Gon and I were currently walking back to the ballroom, I looked over at him, and couldn't help but stare at him in amazement.

He looked up at me confused. "Do I look okay?"

"You look beautiful, I just had to admire you for a minute" I say making him blush.

"You do too Killua, I see why you have so many fan girls" he teased.

I blushed and laughed. "Thank you, by the way I meant to ask, Maki isn't bothering you right? I saw him when we were giving gifts" I say making us stop walking.

"Um-"

"I'll deal with him"

"No that's not what I meant Killua, he has been a little annoying but, it's okay I've been dealing with him. I don't want you in trouble over me" he says looking at me.

I have such a caring boyfriend.

"If you say so, but let me know if he bothers you at all, okay?" I say taking his hand.

"I will" he says squeezing my hand.

We entered the second level of the ballroom to be with everyone else, we sat down together as we listened to what was going on with the show.

"Where have you guys been?" Alluka asks.

"Just at the cafe, we got hungry" I say as Gon leans his head on me.

"Aw cute, a lunch date" Arima says making me blush.

"I guess so" I smiled.

Suddenly Isamu came up to me. "So everything's good now?" he asks.

"Yup, I was just being stupid" I say as I notice Maki staring at Gon, I pulled him closer to me.

He makes me wanna take Gon and leave, why is he so weird,

"I told you" Isamu says.

"I know, he's such an angel" I say looking at him but I notice his eyes closed. "Are you asleep Gon?"

"Looks like it, he's so peaceful when he sleeps" Isamu smiles.

"You're not allowed to say that" I say.

"I only said peaceful, sheesh" Isamu says as Tova and Kaori opened the door.

"Hey losers" Tova says with an arm around Kaori.

"Oh yay you guys are back" Kaori says skipping over to Gon.

She looks at him for a moment. "Is he sleeping?" Kaori asks.

"Yup" I replied.

She began violently shaking him. "Gon! Wake up!" she says as he slowly got up.

"W-What's wrong?" he says quietly.

"Nothing, just wanted to talk" she smiled pulling Gon away.

"Well, there goes my boyfriend" I say.

"And my girlfriend" Tova says.

"It seems like everyone's leaving anyways, it's only us, Alluka, Arima, Gon and Kaori" Isamu mentioned.

"Might as well leave too, Alluka can you text me when it's over?" I ask while getting up.