XLV

Killua's POV

I was currently laying on the bed, we were fresh out of the shower but Gon was still doing his skin care things. I was thinking about what Gon and I had just done, everything about it was perfect and I never knew how much I wanted that with Gon until now.

"Hey" Gon says peaking out from the bathroom.

"Hey beautiful, are you finished?" I ask.

"Yup, it's just.. can you help me?" Gon asks.

"Yeah what is it?"

"I'm.. I'm just a little, sore. Can you carry me?"

I chuckled. "Yes, you're not hurt are you?" I say as I walked over to him.

I picked him up from his legs. "No I think it's just because this was the first time, you know?"

"Mhm, you can always tell me if you need me to stop" I say walking him over to the bed.

"I know Killua, I'm okay though don't worry" he says as a sound came from his phone. "Can you get my phone too, I think I left it in the bathroom, sorry" Gon says as I put him down on the bed.

"No it's fine baby" I say going back to the bathroom.

I looked to see who was texting him this late, it was Kurapika, I went back to give him the phone.

"Thank you so much" Gon says as he took it and laid down.

I laid beside him and held him in my arms. "So what's going on?"

"Just a meeting tomorrow, even though it's gonna be Sunday.. it must be something important, I'll answer him tomorrow though" Gon says as he puts his phone down and turns to me.

"So" I say a bit nervous.

"Did you.. like it?" Gon looked up at me.

"I loved it, it was perfect, I've told you like five times now" I laughed.

"I know I know, I'm sorry I guess I'm just not use to being so vulnerable with someone"

I blushed. "I get it, I'm not use to it either but being so intimate with you Gon, it's a lot deeper and a lot more emotional to me than you might think.. I promise you don't have to worry about me not being satisfied or completely loving every second of you" I say pulling him closer.

Gon sighed. "I understand, I guess I'm just having intrusive thoughts"

Aw.. I think he's still affected from his past, I'll have to fix that

"I think you are too, but I'll try and help them, let's go to sleep for now" I say.

"Yeah.. goodnight" Gon says kissing my chest.

"Goodnight"
_________________________________________
Gon and I woke up around an hour ago, he was just now calling Kurapika back about the meeting, so I was sitting across from him listening in.

"Hey, goodmorning Kurapika" Gon says.

"No you're totally fine, I can go to a meeting today, what time were you thinking" Gon asks.

"Oh okay um.. maybe 11?" he continues.

"Yeah, thank you! I'll see you in some hours"

"Bye!" he says hanging up.

"Meeting at 11?" I ask.

"Yep, Kurapika's gonna come get me but we still have a bit of time. Do you have anything planned?" Gon asks.

"Not really, Rai wanted to work on some homework with me later but other than that I was just planning on spending the day with you" I say.

"Aw, sorry this came up, maybe we can go get some breakfast and then when I'm at my meeting you and Rai can hang out.. so you won't be lonely" he says putting his arms around my neck.