XIX

Gon's POV

"You ready sweetheart?" Killua asks making me blush.

This is the first time he's called me anything other than my name..

"Y-yeah I am" I say getting even more red from the way he's looking at me.

"Your blushing.. you like when I call you that?" he says putting his arms around my waist.

"I do, don't embarrass me though" I pouted.

"It's just you and me, you don't need to be embarrassed"

"Let's just go" I say putting my hands on my cheeks.

"Whatever you say" Killua responds as he opens the door for me.

"What are we even doing today?" I ask.

"I honestly don't even know, but we might as well go out, it's nice out today" he says as he pressed the elevator button.

"Right.. I hope the next days go by fast, I'm not gonna lie, I miss the summit palace, and my comfortable bed" I say hugging Killua's arm.

"Me too, I love the cabin vibe and all but I miss our garden, we'd meet up everyday" he says making me smile as I thought about our memories.

"Aw I remember it, I loved looking at the flowers with you even though they'd be the same ones from the day before.. I just loved being with you Killua" I say as we get off the elevator.

"You're so cute, I loved being with you too Gon, you were always so mesmerized by the greenery too, little did you know I had the biggest crush on you and would just admire you from a far" he says kissing my forehead making me smile.

How can one person be so sweet.

"Gon! Killua!" Arima says running up to us and hugs me.

"Please don't suffocate me like Kaori" I begged.

"I'm not! I'm just happy, Killua you would not believe all the talks we had about you, Gon would go on and on for hours" Arima said embarrassing me.

"Rima! this is so embarrassing" I say as Killua smiles.

"He's your boyfriend, he doesn't give a shit" Arima says.

"That's the spirit Arima, I tried telling him" Killua says high-fiving her.

"How did you even find out we were together?" I ask as she lets go of me.

"Oh, Isamu told me" she says smiling.

"He told everyone huh?" I say looking at Killua.

"I guess so.. I'm sorry" Killua says scratching his head.

"No it's okay love, I don't care, it's just kind of funny" I say kissing his cheek as he blushed.

"Aw! I love this!" Arima says.

"Hopefully everyone else doesn't go as crazy as you and Kaori" I say walking.

"We're some of the only people who knew about your little crush for so long so yes we're fucking excited" Arima says following us.

We continued walking to the table and we see everyone there except Shino and Kalluto.

"Uh so hey guys" I say as Killua waves behind me.

"What's up?" Chai says.

"Morning!" Sumi says.

"Hey!" Alluka says as Zima just ignored me and Kaori and Tova were sitting looking like they couldn't contain themselves.