XXXI

Killua's POV

5 days later

Ever since Christmas Gon and I barely got to spend time together, currently, I was helping my mom with some errands in the courtyard, along with Tova and Alluka. Gon was currently at a meeting.

"Wait what are you doing" Alluka says.

"Putting the boxes where she told us to..?" I say kind of annoyed.

"No she said to put it in this car" she replied pointing to another car.

"Whatever" I say putting it in the other car.

"Not my fault you can't follow directions" she said rolling her eyes.

"I'm leaving" I say walking away.

"Tell that to mother" Alluka said.

I walked into the shaded area and sat down near Tova. "What's up?" he says.

"I'm sick of this, I thought my mom said we'd go to the store, have you seen her?" I ask.

"She told me she'd get dressed then we'd leave, it's been ten minutes though so, I don't know what she's doing" Tova said.

"What are we even doing this for?" I ask.

"I think she was talking to the Queen about something, not entirely sure what though" Tova says as I notice someone coming.

"Hello son, hello Killua!" Mrs. Aziza said walking up to us.

"Hey mom" Tova says.

"Goodmorning" I replied.

"Where's your sister?" she asked.

"I'm right here! Hi Mrs. Aziza!" Alluka says walking up to us.

"Hi darling! Your mother wanted you in the palace for a moment" Mrs. Aziza said.

"Oh okay then, be right back" Alluka says walking off.

"So Mrs. Aziza, do you know what's going on, why do we have to run errands?" I ask.

"Oh! There's actually a new year event being hosted as kind of a last toast for everyone being at this summit!" she says happily.

"New year event, but new year's eve is tomorrow?" Tova says.

"Exactly, a bunch of us will gather up and celebrate tomorrow night" she smiled.

A new year event? I wonder if Gon knows about this.

"Um Mrs. Aziza, may I ask what you mean by 'a bunch of us'?" I ask.

"Just some other royals, countess's, and earl's.. why are you expecting someone?" she replied.

"No.. I guess not, it's just kin- oh excuse me for a moment" I say stepping aside and answering my phone.

*On the Phone*

"Hey baby, is everything okay?" I say.

"Hi love, everything's been good! Are you okay?" Gon asked giving me butterflies.

"Not really" I say dramatically.

"What's wrong? Do I need to come over there?" he says concerned.

"I just miss you, it's been 3 days since I've even seen you in person"

"Aw I'm sorry babe, I'm free right now if you're not busy, maybe we can meet up?"

"No it's fine, it's just our schedules, but unfortunately I am busy, Tova, Alluka and I have been running errands"