LIX

Killua's POV

"But I was told we could get here anytime from 7 to 8?" I overheard Gon.

I wonder what's going on

I looked around and saw Gon's models, along with most of his team. I knew there were a couple more people suppose to be boarding today before we left. Gon had scheduled things specifically so his friends and family wouldn't have to fly to Japan, the yacht would travel to different countries.

"The dragon tat still looks fresh, so proud of myself" I heard someone say before putting an arm around me.

I looked and it was Yasu. "Almost didn't think you'd make it" I say.

"Of course I would make it, had to support Gon. It's crazy how he made all of this happen you must be proud" Yasu says.

It'll be awkward explaining to everyone.. it's better off if I don't.

"Yeah I am, but this isn't surprising I knew he'd do big things the moment I met him" I say looking at him.

"Sorry, that call took a little longer than I expected. Oh hey Killua!" Mika says coming up to us.

I looked at her and then back at Yasu, confused. "Hey.." I say hesitantly.

"I just saw your brother and Hisoka in the garage, it looks like a lot of people will be coming. There's already 20 of us and we haven't even boarded" she giggled.

I fake laughed with her. "Hold on for a second Mika, I was actually telling Yasu something" I say pulling him aside.

"Oh okay, of course" Mika says.

"So??" I questioned.

"Were happy now, that's all. We just want to have a good time on the cruise" Yasu says.

"Yeah a good time until she's sleeping with one of Gon's models!" I say angrily.

"Killua we t-"

"You know, I don't even care. I just think this is a stupid decision, I need to get back with Isamu, I'll talk to you later" I say as I left.

"Do you guys know what's going on?" I ask.

"Apparently we have to wait for all the guests to be here, but apparently whoever isn't here by 8 is getting left" Chai says.

"Yeah, I heard Gon was trying to straighten it out so we could just go now but I'm not sure how that's going" Isamu says.

"8? Yeah that's kind of excessive.. I just wanna lay down" I wined.

"Killua!" I hear my name accompanied with Alluka coming up to me.

"Looks like Illumi finally showed up" Isamu says as we noticed Alluka, Hisoka, and Illumi.

"Goodmorning, how'd you sleep" I ask.

"Great, even better if you would've told me what happened between you and Gon!" she says angrily.

"Hm?" Chai mumbled.

Isamu chuckled. "Me too, enlighten us Killua" Isamu says.

"Shut up, come here Alluka" I say pulling her aside.

"We're literally all gonna be here together for at least thirty more minutes we're not in a hurry, I don't think I need to be pulled" Alluka rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, you can't just come up saying stuff like that. Especially in front of Isamu and Chai" I say.

"Well you should've told me what happened between you two!" Alluka says.