XII

Kaori's POV

"Good morning!"

"M-morning.. when did you get up?" I say as I feel Tova kiss my hand.

"Around 6, I went to the gym and then showered, and now I'm here" Tova said putting a peace sign up.

"Oh, cool, you should take me some time. Did you see anyone when you went down?" I ask getting up.

"Um no not really, Kalluto and Arima were at breakfast around 8 but, not sure where everyone else is.." he said.

I sighed. "Gon needs to get the hell up!" I say angrily.

"Why so anxious to talk to Gon angel?" Tova says following me to the bathroom.

"Don't tell anyone but.. Gon has a crush on Killua!" I squealed.

"Really?" Tova squealed.

"Yes! and I need to know what happened during the movie night!" I say holding his hands.
__________________________________

Gon's POV

Killua's hands are around me, and I'm on his chest, did we cuddle last night? No way.. I don't think so!?

I get up before having a mental panic attack, but my movements woke Killua too.

"Oh Killua! Good morning, how'd you sleep" I say.

"Morning Gon, I slept great.. because I was next to you. How about you?" he says quietly as he got closer to me.

"I s-slept really good too Killua" I blushed.

"Great, it seems like everyone else is asleep so, wanna go to your room?"

"Yeah.. let's go, I wanna be able to talk to Kaori" I smirked.

"Oh definitely" he says as we quickly get our stuff and go to Kaori's suite.

"You think they're awake?" I asked as we waited outside the door.

"They have to be, they literally went up at 9" Killua said.

"Maybe they're downstairs.." I say.

"Let's go then, uppies?" Killua says.

"Please stop saying that" I say walking away putting my hands over my face in embarrassment.

"Okay stop walking, come here, it's fun carrying you" he says catching up to me.

He kneels down as I crawl on top of him, like usual.

"You know, I heard we'll be going up North soon" I say in Killua's ear.

"N-north? Why?" I saw Killua blushing.

I wonder if I make him nervous, I like it to be honest.

"They said it was for a pre Christmas type of thing, you know it gets pretty warm in this area of Hong Kong, they were saying we would go to the North for the snow" Killua said walking through the hallway.

"So like a trip within a trip, cool. You're going right?"

"Yeah of course Killua, you are too right?" I ask.

"Obviously I will if you go" he says making me blush.

Why do small things like this make me so bubbly.

"Wait I see them!" Killua says.

"Good morning Kaori, Tova.." he smirked kneeling down for me to get down.