XXVI

Gon's POV

It was 3 in the afternoon, Kaori, Arima and I arrived at the building, we were escorted through a beautiful entrance, to the top floor, dressing rooms, a buffet, and a photo booth was there.

"This is so pretty.." Arima says in awe.

"Is it your first time Rima?" I ask taking some makeup out of my bag.

"It is, I had no idea it'd be this nice" she responds.

"I know right, I thought the same thing my first time, when you come over I'll make sure to take you more" I smiled putting on my moisturizer.

"You have no idea how much I fucking love you" she says sitting next to me and hugging me.

I laughed. "I love you too, are you getting your makeup done?" I ask.

"We can get our makeup done?!" Arima says.

"Yes girl, the artists get here at 4" I chuckled.

"Hey bitches" Kaori says posing in the doorway.

"You look so good!" I say admiring the dress.

"You really do Kaori, this dress is beautiful" Arima says.

"Thank you guys! Now go try on yours Gon!" Kaori says excitedly.

"I'll be right back then" I smiled as I grabbed my bag.

Kaori came up with the idea that they should wear the dresses with fur accents and I should wear a glittery rose gold one. My dress was a one strap with a small mesh opening reaching across my chest to the top of my hip with  a deep slit at the bottom that almost touched the top of my thigh.

I put it on and surprisingly it was comfortable, and really pretty. I took this time to check on Killua really quick.

*On the phone*

"Hey, you might be busy but I'm just checking on you, how is everything?" I say.

"Hey baby, I'm actually not surprisingly, we've just been sitting around for the last half an hour🙃 but how is everything there?" he says.

"Pretty good, I just got changed into my dress, the makeup artists will be here in an hour and then we're planning to get food from the buffet"

"Sounds like you guys are having a lot more fun than us"

"Don't say that, you'll have more fun when the concert begins, I'll see you later okay?"

"Okay my love be safe" he says as we hung up.

I smiled and gathered my things to go back into our room.

"I'm back" I say walking in.

"Holy fuck you look so good!" Kaori says excitedly.

"You do! The dress fits so good, everyone's gonna love it" Arima smiled.

"Thank you! Go try on yours Arima, you'll look so cute" I say sitting next to Kaori.

"Okay! I'll try and be fast" she says taking her things.

"You look so damn good, what the hell" Kaori says hugging me.

She's always been my number one fan, I love her so much.

I laughed. "You do too, I'm about to start my makeup though" I say as she squeezes me tighter.