XXXVI

Gon's POV

"Calm down pumpkin, they'll be fine..you guys will be fine right?" Tova asks us.

I chuckled. "Definitely, this doesn't even really bother me anymore" I say.

"Yup, you guys can stay in here if you really want but we're good" Killua says.

"Okay okay okay we'll just go, good luck guys" Kaori says.

"We'll join it when we get downstairs" Tova says leaving with Kaori on his back.

"We appreciate it" Killua says.

I looked at him, and when he noticed he looked back at me. "What is it angel?" he says.

"Nothing to be honest, I just can't believe we're doing this, it's kind of funny" I say resting my head in my hand.

"Yeah it's kind of  lame but I know how you feel about Maki, I'm not gonna let that bitch bother you even after you came all the way here" Killua says putting an arm around me.

"Mhm, thank you. That's honestly the main reason I'm even acknowledging this, I don't want anyone thinking I'm with him" I say looking down at my ring.

"Oh yeah, you might wanna take the ring off, who knows they might start engagement rumors" Killua says.

"Shit you're right, I have to get use to being more careful" I say taking the ring off.

"Can you put it in your pocket for now?" I asked.

"Of course baby" he says taking it.

"Well.. ready?"

"Yup, I'll turn it on" he says reaching for the phone.

After creating my account, it blew up pretty quickly, I only put a profile picture and a simple bio, but I had planned on posting things after this died down.

"And we're live" Killua says as I watched the number go from 0 to 1000, then to 10 thousand in seconds.

"Um hi everyone, in case you didn't know this is my one and only social media account" I say waving at the camera.

There was now over 300 thousand people watching us, a lot of them were asking who the boy with me was, referring to Killua.

"Do you think we should start?" I say looking at Killua.

"Sure, it seems like there's a whole bunch of people, you're almost at a million"

"What?" I say looking back at the phone.

"Oh, hi to everyone that just joined!" I say smiling. "About the reason why I'm live right now, or even made this account, most of you have probably seen a picture of me suggestively hugging the boy next to me" I say.

"Who you all probably know is Prince Killua, of Japan, my boyfriend" I say hugging him.

"Yup, hey guys" Killua says doing a peace sign.

"And just to clarify, I am no longer with Maki Huxley, we've been broken up for a month now" I say reading the comments, which were surprisingly accepting.

"Oh um Im 19" Killua says replying to someone.

A lot of comments were simply asking Killua questions.

"Yes I do love Gon" Killua says.

I blushed at a comment asking us to kiss, Killua looked at me. "Someone wants us to kiss, want to?" he whispered.

"We can" I say hesitantly as Killua immediately grabbed my face and connected our lips unexpectedly.

I thought he'd only do a quick peck.