I Got You Babe✨

Invincible Era

Requested by LoveMoonwalker. I hope you enjoy!!

"There are just somethings in life you haven't begun to understand. The lust that lingers between woman and man is a natural thing- the world's oldest vice. How can it be so wrong?"

You leaned into the younger man, your faces just inches away from his and your gaze penetrating.

"And cut!"

You let out a breath as you backed away from your costar, instantly feeling shy at the closeness. You'd done many love scenes in your career but you never failed to be embarrassed.

The camera men and golfers scurried around the set, rushing up to you and your love interest with questions.

"We can shoot the love scene tomorrow so that we have the right lighting," the director calls over the chatter. "And Y/N, I want to get some more stills of you and Chris,"

You sighed as your makeup artist powdered your forehead, nose and chin.

"I can't. I've gotta get home to my kids and I promised I'd read them a bedtime story. In fact, it's now thirty minutes past their bedtime,"

It sounded ridiculous to most directors but really it was a small favor to ask.

The director sighed.

"Just twenty more minutes of your time, please Y/N? Will it kill you?"

You folded your arms across your chest, a scowl settling on your lips.

"No but it will disappoint my kids," you retorted.

He rolled his eyes.

"Fine. We'll do them tomorrow,"

You grinned, one of the perks of being one of the most in demand actresses in Hollywood was being able to assert your authority.

"Thanks Anderson," you replied, untying the robe as you walked off set. "I'll give you glowing reports in the press,"

You hurried to your dressing room, not wanting to be bothered by anyone else. You changed into some comfortable clothes and rummaged through your purse, smiling as you retrieved the twenty-karat diamond ring and slid it on your finger. Your gaze instantly fell to the picture you kept of you and your husband on your vanity.

Of all the roles you'd played, your favorite was that of mother and wife.

You were a very famous actress but we're married to a man more famous than anyone could fathom- Michael Jackson.

Nearly fifteen years ago you'd won the crown of Miss World and the title had given you instant recognition and jump started your career as an actress, a childhood dream of yours.

As if you couldn't live anymore of a fairytale, your whole life changed when you'd met Michael Jackson at an industry party. The two of you became instantly smitten with each other and after dating for some time, you were engaged and married.

You loved Michael more than any man in the world. He was sweet, gentle, understanding and so handsome. He'd taught you things about the world of fame you otherwise would be unaware of and you provided him all the love and support he needed to get the rumours and stresses that came with his celebrity.

Despite the fact that you were both quite famous, you'd found a way to escape the crazy world of Hollywood and had started a family of your own. You'd given birth to two beautiful children of your own and adopted two that you loved just as much as your blood children. When you weren't working, you lived a happy quiet life together.