Moonlighting✨

HIStory Era

Requested by @KIPERE472  Hope you enjoy!

You glanced at your reflection in the mirrored ceiling of the elevator, a restless, roguish energy rushing through your veins along with leftover adrenaline from the party. Clutching the key to your palm, you grinned to yourself at the idea of finally getting to touch him.

You'd waited all night. It'd been absolute torture, being in the same room and unable to acknowledge each other's presence, but as always, you knew the wait would be worthwhile.

Confidential caresses and delayed gratification was the only way you two could last.

You were happily and head-over-heels in love with the man of your dreams, however, there was just one problem- he was not yours to have. For quite a few months now, you'd been having an affair with a very much married pop star, Michael Jackson.

You'd met through a mutual connection and it was almost love at first sight. Knowing he was taken, you'd tried to resist but you both could not deny the strong, burning chemistry between you. Initially, your bond had been purely physical, but you'd quickly begun to fall for Michael. You were convinced there was no other man for you.

You'd fallen madly in love and found it difficult to contain it with your secret arrangement. Your time with Michael was always limited, sneaking from hotel to hotel or hiding out at private locations. As much as you loved the thrill of sneaking around, you longed for the day that you and Michael no longer had to hide your love.

The elevator dinged, indicating your arrival on the floor he'd reserved to maintain your privacy. You feel the butterflies in your stomach intensify as you approach the room. You can hardly contain your excitement as you turn the key.

"Mike?" you call out, quietly shutting the door behind you.

You grin as your eyes roam around the exquisite suite. Even if your time together was brief, Michael always went out of his way to make sure it was special. Your heart flutters at the sight of him emerging into the living area.

"Hey, baby," he speaks, lowly. " I was growing impatient,"

He looks just as handsome as he did all night but is practically irresistible stripped of his performance garb. You eye the loose buttons of his shirt that are practically begging to be undone by your fingers as he pulls you close. You grin, leaning in to press a kiss to his mouth.

"I'm sorry," you reply. "The party was pretty nice. You should have come. It would have been fun."

His hands travel the length of your waist, resting against the curve of your backside.

"Bad idea. I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes or hands off of you," he bites the corner of his lip. "Samantha, did she leave?"

You suddenly grow agitated at the mention of her name, the one obstacle keeping you and Michael apart.

You knew it was a bit ridiculous; it wasn't her fault she'd met Michael before you and charmed him enough to be wifed- upped. Still, you couldn't help but envy her. She was the woman he came home to at the end of the day, the woman who's hand he held at red carpet events, the woman he called his wife.

You would always be second best. The mistress hiding in the shadows.

"Yeah," you scoff. "With her flavor of the night."

Michael was not the only party guilty of infidelity in his marriage. His wife, Samantha, was just as guilty. In fact, according to Michael, she'd started it all and wasn't exactly discreet about her sexcapades with various different men.