Father Figure✨

HIStory Era

"Michael, the view is amazing!" you exclaim, glancing at the beautiful landscape of Neverland from the top of the ferris wheel.

The handsome man at your side wraps his arm around you, pressing a gentle kiss to your temple. You'd spent most of the evening at Michael's estate, enjoying a nice dinner and his amazing company.

"I knew I could find a ride to get you on,"

You had been seeing Michael for a couple of months now, brought together by a mutual friend. The connection was instant and the chemistry was like nothing you'd ever experienced.

Every moment with Michael was nothing short of wonderful and you felt yourself falling hard but you were very cautious about opening your heart completely. There was something major Michael had yet to find out about you.

About six years ago, you were involved in a serious relationship. Things had nearly been perfect until you fell pregnant and suddenly the man of your dreams had turned into a nightmare and wanted nothing to do with you or your baby. You were left to raise a beautiful daughter named Amaya all on your own.

She was your pride and joy- you wouldn't trade her for anything in the world- but her father's abandonment had deeply wounded your heart. You'd vowed to put your daughter first and never allow anyone to get too close to hurt either of you.

You feared telling Michael about your child, afraid that he would walk away, not wanting to deal with the baggage of your previous relationship. You loved what you two had going and you wanted him in your life but you also weren't sure if you were ready to bring him into Amaya's.

You snuggle deeper into his side, sighing contentedly as you breathe in his cologne. You feel as if you could stay like this forever, suspended in the night sky, draped in a blanket of stars with the man you adored.

"I have something I want to ask you, Y/N," Michael speaks, his soft voice breaking the silence.

You sit up straight, turning to face him, the bright lights reflecting on his handsome face.

"Yes?"you coo.

His doe brown eyes meet yours briefly before bashfully glancing away.

"I want you to be my girl," he declares.

Upon his words your heart swells with joy. Although you and Michael had been spending a lot of time together and were very much attracted to each other, you'd never defined your relationship until now.

"I thought I already was," you quip, batting your eyelashes playfully.

Michael grins.

"Well, now you don't have to think. You know you're my girl- completely and exclusively" his tongue glides against his bottom lip. "What do ya say?"

"Of course, Michael," you grin. "I'd love to be yours,"

The night couldn't feel more perfect. He gently caresses your face, pulling you in for a fervid kiss to seal the deal. His mouth is as sweet and smooth as honey and kissing him makes the world go away.

"Michael," you mumble as he tugs you closer. "I think I want to spend the night,"

"I'd love that," Michael whispers against your lips, gently squeezing your thigh.

You pepper kisses against his jaw. You're not sure if it's his kisses and caresses making your head spin but you feel the ferris wheel moving, the gondola that had once been high in the air was slowly coming to the ground.

Both of you pull apart in confusion.

"What happened?" Michael breathlessly asks the ride operator.