Chapter 5

Narrative point of view: 

"Sarah! You won't believe what happened." Sam says to Sarah. "We were in this crazy, abandoned, creepy house and found this fireplace, which had a cat on it Y/n twisted. It went to a secret compartment that opened. Then there was a treasure chest. Okay, but long story short, we found... this guy!" Sam says holding up Chucky. "And Y/n found a doll too" Sam says. "Wow. Its nice you have a new member, but It's like you're actively trying not to be cool." Sarah says walking off. "I'll be in my room if you need me, but do not need me." Sarah says closing the door.  "Where's Y/n?" Chucky says, startling Sam. "Erm, she's back at her house" Sam states nervously, as the good guy doll blinks.

 "Erm, she's back at her house" Sam states nervously, as the good guy doll blinks

"We already banned jumping." Sonny says as he plays the video game with Sam. "I banned sucking, yet here you are. Now, come on. " Sam states. "Yes! Yes!" Sam says as he scores, chucky sitting next to him. "It's 4 to 1. Why are you celebrating?" Sonny states as he is clearly winning. "Scoring is a reason for celebration." Sam announces. "Where's Y/n?!" Chucky doll says, on the couch breaking the silence, and causing the the two to jump. "He really likes Y/n" Sonny murmurs, as they both look at the doll. "Bye, I'm leaving!" Sarah says breaking the uneasy silence. "Where you going?" Sonny asks his older sister. "Out. I'll be back by 10. If Mom calls, tell her I'm in the shower." Sarah replies. "You were gonna help me with my science presentation." Sonny states. "Improvise" Sarah says as she walks out. "I want Y/N. Hidey ho! ha-ha-ha" The doll says. 

"Well take you to her tomorrow" Sonny replies to the doll, chucky just stares at him. 

Sarah heads off to the party, but sees her boyfriend, Tyler kiss and dance with another girl, she ends up leaving disgusted and hurt. 

"All right, there we go. Okay. And... Sergeant, your orders are to guard this porch." Sam tells his pumpkins, he glances at Y/n's pumpkin. He was worried about her, if Tommy and his gang hurt her. The more he thought about her, the more upset and worried he got. 

"It was more than a hundred years ago when Nikola Tesla first lit up the sky over Wardenclyffe, New York. Tesla wanted to create a world where anything could be transmitted through giant electric towers: Power, sound, maybe even brain waves. It was like the original Wi-Fi. But suddenly and mysteriously, he shut down his lab in 1908. His tower never lit up the sky again. Until... today!" Sonny states proudly. "May I have a volunteer? You, sir, in the blue overalls." Sonny says talking to chucky. "Hold this and prepare to be amazed." Sonny states as he hands chucky the lightbulb. But Chucky had other ideas...

Chucky slams the lightbulb into the floor. "I want Y/n. I want Y/n. I want Y/n. I want Y/n. I want Y/n. I want Y/n." The doll just started chanting it over and over as if he was broken, or had a really bad glitch. Sonny was shocked, he couldn't think. 

"Sam?" Sonny screams for him as the doll is still chanting

"Sam?" Sonny screams for him as the doll is still chanting. "What? What's the problem?" Sam asks. "Just come up here. Please." Sonny begs not taking his eyes off the doll. "Dude, I told you, I don't care about Tesla." Sam yells back. "I need Y/n. I need Y/n. I need Y/n" Chucky repeats. "Right now, Sam." Sonny says serious. "Fine!" Sam says annoyed as he walks he walks into Sonny's room. Chucky immediately stops talking as he closes his eyelids. "What's the matter bro?" Sam asked the scared Sonny. "That doll, he kept saying that he wanted Y/n, over and over again, I think he's alive." Sonny states. "Your just trying to scare me because you want to get back at me for me scaring you with Slappy. Very funny" Sam says brushing off Sonny. "Sam. He broke the light bulb" Sonny replies. "Ok, then clean it up. Anyways well, give Chucky to Y/n tomorrow" Sam says as he picks up Chucky. "Don't-" Sonny says. "What's gotten into you? Look at him. He's sleeping. Your really that scared" Sam replies rolling his eyes walking off with chucky, leaving Sonny to his own thoughts and to the mess.

Sonny and Sam eventually play one more game for the night. "I'm literally crushing you right now." Sonny states, as Sam rolls his eyes. "Keep rolling your eyes. you might find a brain back there" A raspy voice says. Sonny and Sam look over to the place where they heard the voice, Chucky sitting across the room looking at them. "Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?" Chucky says. "Oh sorry I must of left him there" Sam says picking him up. "So we just gonna ignore the voice?" Sonny asks. "Maybe he might have a slight glitch, we'll just give him back to Y/n first thing tomorrow" Sam states as Sonny nods. "I want Y/n" Chucky states almost pouting. "Back so soon?" Sonny asks Sarah as he hears the front door slam. 

"Don't ask." Sarah replies. "Are you okay? What happened?" Sonny questions. "Well, turns out the guy I liked is a total scumbag. Mom expects me to run this entire house by myself. And if I don't figure out this essay by Friday, I'm never getting out of this town. So no, I'm not okay." Sarah states storming off. "I'm going to bed." Sarah says walking off. "Good night. Hidey ho!" Chucky states. "Who just said that?" Sarah asks concerning. "Me!" Sam says" "Good night. Hidey ho!" Sam says in a high pitch voice mocking chucky. "It's a new thing we're doing." Sonny says. "Whatever" Sarah says heading off to bed.

"Lets not tell her about chucky, since he's Y/n's we should just let her have the little talking doll" Sonny states. As Sam nods, "Yeah he is kind of creepy, I definitely don't want this staring at me in my room at night" Sam says as he packs Chucky in his backpack ready to give him back tomorrow.