Chapter 10

I get up, noticing Slappy and Chucky are not with me in bed. Where did they go now? Tomorrow is Halloween and today is raffle day. I get up to go fix breakfast and notice Slappy and Chucky fixing pancakes, and making breakfast themselves. Slappy turns around noticing I'm up as he's literally wearing an apron. 

I read the apron 'Real men make your panties wet, not your eyes'

I read the apron 'Real men make your panties wet, not your eyes'. "Your up" Slappy states bluntly. "I didn't know you two could cook" I reply, dumbfounded. "Figured you needed a relief from yesterday" Chucky states turning around. He also has an apron...

I read Chucky's apron 'I'll feed all you fuckers'

I read Chucky's apron 'I'll feed all you fuckers'. I slightly chuckled at the two. I sit down waiting for some breakfast. "Any requests?" Slappy asks me standing on a chair by the counter. "I'll have some fruit loops" I reply still kinda tired. "Okie Doki" Chucky states in his good guy kiddish voice. They head to the table, Slappy sets down his pancakes and then goes to get my bowl. Chucky sits across from me. I flop my head down on the table, tiredly, my leather collar's metal ring clicks on the table. "Sit up" Slappy orders, I sit up as he places the bowl of cereal in front of me. There's no spoon, then I realize this is a cat bowl. 

I read the writing on the bowl 'cum kitten'

I read the writing on the bowl 'cum kitten'. Do they expect me to? I don't finish I just stare down at the fruit loops floating perfectly and lightly on the milk. "C'mon we made you breakfast and all, just for you to stare down at it." Chucky states, taking his apron off, setting it aside. My stomach growls. I'm hungry. I take my hand and reach in the bowl to grab me a blue fruit loop, my hand gets slapped away. "No utensils slave, I thought not including a spoon, you would take the hint to not use your hands." Slappy states, setting his apron by Chucky's as he starts taking bites of his pancakes. "Just use your tongue" Chucky states sticking his tongue out at me. "Wait you two have tongues?" I ask. "Duh, how would we be able to talk then?" Slappy states sticking out his green tongue out at me, as Chucky's tongue was more realistic flesh colored. My stomach growls, I couldn't help it, I start licking up the fruit loops in the bowl. I feel so embarrassed, but I am so hungry. lick lick lick. Soon all the fruit loops were gone. "All of it slave~" Chucky says, referring to some of the milk left. I go to grab the side of the bowl to just drink it up, but I hear Slappy growl. I remove my hands. I blush, this is so awkward. I close my eyes, and begin licking up the cool white milk, my collar clicking up against the table with every lick. Soon the bowl was licked dry. "Good little slave~" Slappy states, as I am still feeling embarrassed. I get up, taking the two dishes up and cleaning them.