Chapter 22

I woke up... I feel Slappy's hand on my Ass, as Chucky's hand is around my waist. I sit up slowly not wanting to wake them. They looked so peaceful... "Morning" Chucky said sitting up quickly, I jumped. I hear Slappy chuckle. "He gottcha back" Slappy murmurs. I roll my eyes, getting up, heading into the kitchen. "H-hi, Y/n" Dennis stutters out. "Hey Dennis, let me fix you something."  I state. "N-no" Dennis whispers, but I did not hear him. I begin making pancakes for me, Chucky and Slappy. I forgot that Chucky and Slappy had hid the plates from me so I would only use the cat bowl, I looked around to find one for Dennis. 

"Thank you for the breakfast" Chucky said as he started eating, I was still looking. "Y/n, May I ask what are you looking for?" Slappy questions me. "I wanted to fix Dennis breakfast as well, and was looking for the dishes" I state. "Dolls do not require to eat, you only feed us because, you belong to us. Dennis will find his own food if he wishes" Slappy states, staring at Dennis. I go over to the table and began eating. "Yeah, I will.......I do not need any of your assistance" Dennis replied, walking back to the chair. "Y/n will be taking us with her" Slappy starts, glancing at me, I nod. "Don't fuck with anything" Chucky states sharply. "I wont!" Dennis says. 

I wash out our dishes putting them up. I set my backpack bag on the floor, and Slappy and Chucky jump in. "See ya later Dennis" I state waving as I throw my backpack over my shoulders, he doesn't reply, I head off to school on my bike. 1st period passes by, Sam and Sonny were absent today, very strange I thought. 5th period came along, the couch asks everyone to dress out, I just sat on the lawn chair, he didn't mind. 

I decided today, I would read Nightmare on clown street, by R

I decided today, I would read Nightmare on clown street, by R.L Stine. I was on Chapter 30, and it was getting interesting. "That ones a real scream" I hear Slappy murmur. My lips curl a smile. "Shh" I whisper, hoping no one heard him. I saw Sarah, and Tyler, also Elliot, and that other snobby girl, whose name I don't know...yet. "Today we will have a race, you must be the first to touch the other side of the pool and come back" The couch announced, I might want to see who wins...I decided to continue reading.

"One, Two, Three!" I hear couch yell, and blow the whistle, I then heard splashes, I watched

"One, Two, Three!" I hear couch yell, and blow the whistle, I then heard splashes, I watched. 1st place was Tyler, 2nd place was Elliot, And 3nd Place was Sarah. Interesting, I thought. I put my bookmark in and tossed my in my bag as I heard couch blew his whistle. 7th period, was here sooner than I thought. We had a substitute, it was boring, because the Sub did not care, and students were talking in the class, some turned there desk in groups to talk...I remained alone. "Miss, I have to use the bathroom" I said. "Go ahead, just one less kid to worry about" The sub replied, as I walked out, I jumped on my bike and I unzipped my bag. "Out early, I heard" Chucky said, I nodded.