Chapter 27

I woke up, Slappy and Chucky are no longer in my arms, I sit up, looking for them. I then see Slappy and Chucky sitting on the side drawer, by the light, they both stare at me, Chucky's hands are on either side of him holding him upright, as Slappy sits back with his legs crossed cocky looking. Chucky pulls out money from his overall pocket, it rest on his lap. I grabbed it, Chucky's lips form a smile. Before they could say anything, the lady walks in. "Hello miss, your one night here is over, if you would like to stay here longer, you will have to pay an additional fee. If not please pay now" The lady announces to me. I hand her the money from that I got from Chucky. She nods and walks out. I turn around to look back to see Slappy and Chucky, but their gone. "psst" Slappy murmurs. "Over here" Chucky adds, I then see them in my bag waving. I go over and swing my bag over the shoulders, packing up all my stuff and heading out. 

I walk along the sidewalk, not knowing where I am going, I stumble across a neighborhood. Signs were put up on telephone poles and light poles, they read missing 'R.L Stine', with a picture of him. I grabbed one of the signs and threw it in my skeleton bag. I swing my backpack in front of me and unzip it slightly, I see Chucky's blue ocean eyes look up at me. "Where should we go? I don't know what I am doing" I admit, whispering under my breath into the bag. "Ok please, stop swinging us around, I feel like I just got off a carnival ride" Chucky states. "Carnival ride...Of course! Chucky your a genius!" Slappy says. "I am? Yes, yes I am" Chucky replies. "Well, It takes a genius to know a genius." Slappy adds, sounding cocky. "We need to have a place to camp" I whisper in the bag, cars drove past me as I walk. 

"I know exactly where... Go into the woods, now!" Slappy states, I turn away from the sidewalk and head into the trees. "Turn left" Slappy orders. I turn left and continue walking. "Turn right" Slappy orders, I did. "Where the hell are we going?!" Chucky asks clearly freaked out. "Stop, We're here" Slappy says as he jumps out the bag, Chucky follows. "Where?" Chucky asks. "Yeah, where are we, masters?" I question. "We have arrived at Madison's old abandoned carnival" Slappy states, he turns to us smiling. Slappy turns his head to a tree with a switch on it, Slappy makes the switch turn on with his eyes, suddenly the abandon carnival lit up.

 Slappy turns his head to a tree with a switch on it, Slappy makes the switch turn on with his eyes, suddenly the abandon carnival lit up

"Woah" I say, gasping noticing the old funhouse, abandoned Ferris wheel and fairy lights stringing in the trees. "This is so sick! We gotta set up base here!" Chucky states, running around excitedly. "Where are we gonna set up shelter?" I ask. "The Fun house, Duh!" Chucky screams. "No! The Fun house is collapsing on the inside." Slappy says. "So the Ferris wheel!" Chucky yells marching the other way to the Ferris wheel. "No, the Ferris wheel seems to be unattached to its main base. Its dangerous" I mention. "Aw, C'mon!" Chucky says annoyed. "We'll set up base in the carousel." Slappy states. "I don't see any carousel." Chucky replies. "Its hidden, I see it" I say, looking through the trees I see a slight glimpse of a carousel horse. "Yes" Slappy agrees. "Alright, lets go" Chucky states as we walk. We eventually reach the carousel as it was hidden in the very back.