Chapter 7

"Ask away" Slappy says, looking at me on the bed. I knew he was alive, I thought as I sit on the floor comfortably looking up at them. "So how exactly are you two alive?" I question. "Well, I for one transferred my soul in this good guy doll by using the Heart of Damballa Amulet" Chucky states. "I was once human, but I dig being a doll. It has it perks, you know?" Chucky adds, I nod, turning my attention to slappy. "You brought me to life!" Slappy states. "How?" I ask. "The words" Slappy replies, with a smug look. "On the card, I see...So it was some kind of reviving spell, that activated you, but then who wrote the spell?" I question Slappy. "Well, I believe his name was..." Slappy turned his head, thinking deeply. "Dummy" Chucky murmured. "It was over a 100 years ago, Old man" Slappy says, murmuring the last part. "Ephraim Darkwell the sorcerer" Slappy says. "So he created you?" I ask. "Yes, and no. He helped bring me to life, but really I was written in a book, so technically" Slappy was about to continue but I interrupted. "You were created by R.L Stine" I say, as Slappy's eyes gleam at me. "Yes" Slappy agrees. "Brains and Boobs" Chucky says. Slappy nudges him with his elbow signaling him to cut it out. 

"So, Your own creator abandoned you in his old house" I say remembering the house had the word "Stine" engraved in it. Slappy nods. "So is Slappy and Chucky, your real names or are they just your doll names?" I question. "Well, that punk over there's actual name is Slappy, I feel bad for him" Chucky says, as Slappy glares at him, pissed. "My real name is Charles Lee Ray, but my friends call me Chucky" Chucky states. "You have friends?!" Slappy questions. "So you two clearly have powers, as I saw at the theater, I know you have some kind of sorcerer powers" I say pointing to Slappy. "But, how do you have powers, I saw you push Tommy into the ladder with one hand. " I ask looking at chucky. "You see, doll~. Wood brains over there isn't to bad, we kinda teamed up, and he let me borrow his powers, as long as I don't turn on him" Chucky states as he glances at Slappy. I nod taking it all in. I have two dolls, that have powers sitting on my bed talking to me. 

"We could show you our powers, If it makes you feel more comfortable." Slappy offers politely. "Hell-Yeah! It could be like a fashion show" Chucky says, as Slappy looks at him like "Really?". "But more manlier, of course" Chucky corrects himself, as Slappy chuckles slightly. It was kinda cute. "Shut up asshole" Chucky says all flustered. "Ok, show me what you got" I state, as they both look at me. "C'mon try to impress me" I say standing up. Slappy gets up-"Me first, puppet" Chucky states pushing him down back on the bed. "Self-centered" Slappy murmurs. "I heard that woody" Chucky says. I suddenly sit down on the end of the bed, beside Slappy, I was slightly nervous being that close to him. "Watch and be amazed" Chucky states, standing in front of two of us on the floor. "I haven't seen much yet" I reply. Chucky suddenly teleports on my lap, standing up, his red sneakers on either side of my thigh. I flinch, but re-gain poster. 

"Woah" I say. "I've just started" Chucky replies. Our faces were close, he then teleports by my dresser, and he picks it up, with two hands this time, but still wow. Super strength, I thought.  Chucky walks up to us. "And of course I can possess multiple good guy dolls at the same time" Chucky starts as he walks up to the bed, slappy jumping down. "Lets see what you got, short-stack" Chucky says to slappy. "I don't know who your talking to. Were the same height. " Slappy states with his quick comebacks. "I can also teleport, and I have super strength." Slappy says. "Well, then show me something new" I reply, Slappy smirks. 

He looks up at me as Green tentacles emerge from his back. Multiple sleek green glimmering tentacles immerge. "It can be used to throw people, or restrain people" Slappy says as he walks up to me. I bend down, as I touch one of the tentacles, Slappy flinches. Or pleasure people, I thought, imagining what they would feel like, thrusting... "That too, I suppose~" Slappy grins. "What?!" I quickly say, removing my hand from the tentacle. "She's so lustful~" I hear Chucky say from the bed. "Oh I guess we forgot to tell you. We can read peoples thoughts too" Slappy says. I turn red and get flustered.