Chapter 30

I woke up slowly, Slappy and Chucky still cuddling me, I look down under the covers, Chucky and Slappy's eyes shut tight, I slowly take off there cock rings. I go down to suckle Slappy's hard member, but he suddenly jolts awake. "No, Slave!" Slappy says, grabbing his dick away from my mouth, Chucky falls off the bed. "Damn it Slappy, that hurt like a bitch" Chucky groans. Chucky looks back down at his dick, then at me. "Hey, how'd you even steal those from us?" Chucky questions, as he climbs back up the side of the bed. "Mmn, she wanted some of us this morning~. I think it might be a nice present" Slappy says. "Presents?" I ask, I thought they called them rewards. "Today's Christmas, don't tell me, you didn't know that?" Chucky states. I nod. I didn't flippin know. We walk to the kitchen. 

 "Hey can I borrow some money?" I ask. "For?" Slappy questions. "I wanna buy you some presents" I reply. "Don't think it will be much of a present, if its bought with our money" Chucky says. "O-ok,  you have a point" I reply, I'll use some of my spare cash that I have. "Say, We'll decorate, while you plan out everything, this we'll give us time to get presents for you as well" Slappy says. I nod, Chucky gives a thumbs up agreeing, as I fix breakfast. We decided to eat Trix cereal, as I had my new cat bowl, that was black and white and read 'Slave'. After we eat breakfast, I grab some allowance money. This was our first Christmas together, so I decided to bring 100 dollars with me. "Alright we'll see ya, when you get back" Chucky states. "Yes, the floor here is made out of floor." Slappy says, Chucky playfully punches him. "Shut it" Chucky murmurs, I wave and walk out smiling they wave back. I wonder how they'll be decorating...

I went to the sex store and got some vibrating silicone dick rings, for them. They had pink, purple, blue and white. I just grabbed all of them, as they were very squishy and translucent. I went to the store and got a fake bloody knife for Chucky, and fake terminates for Slappy. I decided to grab a small holiday hat and a good guys Christmas mug. I also got a card. I then headed home. I walked in and saw the whole place decorated.

"It's so pretty, wait, W-why is the Christmas tree u-upside down?!" I stammer, shocked and kinda humorous

"It's so pretty, wait, W-why is the Christmas tree u-upside down?!" I stammer, shocked and kinda humorous. "Cuz, I like it, like that" Chucky replies. "We got you gifts~" Slappy cooes, sitting on the couch. "You can go first, though" Chucky says, I nod. I didn't wrap mine up since I'm lazy. So I handed mine out. The first I gave out was the four vibrating silicone dick rings, I gave Slappy the blue and white, and Chucky the pink and purple. "I-i wanted the pink one..." Slappy murmurs, shyly. "I'd rather have the blue anyways" Chucky replies, as they trade. "So that's the first gift there's many more~" I reply, the dolls both smirk.