Chapter 29

I feel Slappy shift comfortably, pressing his shaft deeper in my pussy, I moan lightly into the pillow very sleepy. Chucky still inside me, from behind me, holding my waist. Slappy buried between my breast, his wooden hands lay on my ass cheeks. Hours passed.

Slappy and Chucky's Point of View:

Should we do it? Chucky thought, looking at the already awake Slappy. No, Slappy replied by thinking, Chucky reads his thought. Your boring, Chucky thinks as he looks up and over at Slappy on the other side, Slappy rolls his eyes, as he read Chucky's thought. It'll be better this way, Slappy thought, Chucky nods, laying back down. Y/n whimpers in pleasure from the sudden jerk. Y/n drifts back off to asleep, she's bare naked, the covers drape over the three bodies. 

Y/n's Point of View:

 I slowly wake up. My thighs wet and sticky, as my holes squeeze and massage their cocks inside me. "Good morning, Slave~" Chucky purrs from behind me, noticing I'm awake. "Good morn-ahhhh~mm" I moan, as Chucky rapidly thrust his member in and out of my ass, only one time. "Sleep well, with are massive cocks inside of you?" Slappy asks, as his dick twitched inside my vagina. "M, y-Yes" I reply, feeling so horny and so aroused. "Thats great to hear~" Chucky says. They both pull out of me, there dicks wet from my juices. I whimper in annoyance, as Chucky and Slappy jump off the bed to put back on there outfits. "Aww, you want us back in you, don't ya?" Chucky asks. I nod, biting my lip. "Too bad" Chucky replies as Slappy slips his pants back on Chucky buttons up his overalls. I look down at them, there tight bulges are still visible with the clothing back on. "S-Stop looking at us like that Slave." Slappy states, awkwardly.

"S-sorry" I blush and look away. "Let me go make you guys some breakfast" I say as I walk out they follow me. "Please put this on for fuck sake" Chucky says as he hands me some clothing. I notice I'm still naked and in the kitchen. "Yes, please I might not be able to control myself" Slappy adds, I nod, Slipping on the outfit. It was the maid outfit they got me. 

We eat breakfast together, me slowly begging to wake up

We eat breakfast together, me slowly begging to wake up. "Wanna play some video games?" I ask. "Are they killing games?" Chucky asks. "No" I reply. "Then, no" Chucky says pouting. "Don't knock it, till you try it" Slappy states. "Whatever" Chucky says. "Your just mad that I'll get to win against you both." I state smugly. "No, I will definitely beat you" Chucky says. "I bet I won't even I have to use my powers!" Slappy adds. "When I win, I want you to give me a massage" Chucky announces. "When I win, I am getting the massage!" Slappy says, Chucky just rolls his eyes. "After I beat you, I want to slide on your cocks and have you pound me so hard that the neighbors hear me scream in pleasure~" I reply, still horny. "Damn girl, ok" Chucky states, Slappy just stood their dumbfounded. "Okie doki, time to beat both of you at the game" Chucky says. "Wait, what game are we playing?" Slappy asks. "Rocket Car Ball" I reply as I head over to my video game consul and turn it on, I hand them two controllers and grab one for myself.