Chapter 33

I woke up, Slappy spoons me from behind as Chucky plays with the black strings on my leather outfit. I sit up, they follow. "Good Morning" Slappy says, Chucky grunts as he gets up. I head into the kitchen to make breakfast. We all ate some Lucky charms cereal together, afterward, I wash the bowls in the sink. Soon, they were clean, but I here a knock on my door. I look in the peep hole, then back at Slappy and Chucky. It's them, I thought as I saw Zach, Hannah, and Champ on the porch. Slappy and Chucky nod. "Let em in" Chucky states. They knock again. I turn towards the door, but it suddenly opens. 

One of them must have lock picking skills like me, I realized. Zach had a paperclip in his hand, he must have picked the lock, as Hannah stood close to him, Champ looked around nervous. "Man, we really shouldn't be doing this" Champ states. "Shush" Zach whispered. "No, I-i" Champ starts, but Hannah shushes him. Then the three look at me. Slappy stands to my right, Chucky stands to my left. I stand slightly behind them. Champion blushes and holds his nose as he saw me. Champ must have gotten a nose bleed, due to my revealing leather outfit.

 Champ must have gotten a nose bleed, due to my revealing leather outfit

"Slappy!" Hannah screams. "Yeah, that's his name, last time I checked" Chucky states. "Oh, my god, he's even creepier!" Champ murmurs his nose bleed stopped as he was staring at Chucky, and his bloodied stiches, Chucky just smiles. "Did you all pay me a trip? A family re-union? We'll I already have my one to call my own, so if you have nothing else to say, then leave" Slappy says, harshly. "You know what we want, you dumb dummy!" Zach states. "Jeez, is that anyway to treat your fucking girlfriends sibling?" Chucky asks Zach.  "I am not Slappy's sibling." Hannah pouts. "I mean, you were technically made by the same person" Chucky says. 

"Who even are you?" Zach asks. "The name's Charles Lee Ray, but my friends call me Chucky" Chucky states. "Charles Lee Ray? As in the Charles Lee Ray? The lakeshore strangler?" Champ asks getting freaked out. "You were human?" Hannah questions. "Every killer needs a cover. Personally, I like hiding behind an innocent face." Chucky replies. "Your sick" Zach states, Chucky rolls his eyes. "What do you want?" I ask, speaking up, they look at me. "I want to know... why my dad has not captured, you two yet." Hannah asks as she points to Slappy and Chucky. "Stine has made Slappy very unhappy, and now he's never  going back on the shelf again." Slappy asks. "What did you do to him?!" Hannah screams. "Relax, We'll give you Stine back on one condition" Chucky says. "And that is?" Zach asks. "Beat Horrorland without the Fortune Teller" Slappy states. "You knew about the fortune teller?" Champ asks. "Of course!" Slappy yells. "Why were you trying to release Slappy from the trunk, Charles?" Zach asks Chucky. "Nobody hurts my best buddy, and Gets away with it" Chucky states. "Thanks, friend" Slappy adds. 

I feel Champions eyes on me, staring at my outfit again. "Stop fucking thinking about our Slave, like that or it will be the last thought of that small ass peanut brain can process!" Chucky screams. "H-He can read thoughts as well. " Hannah murmurs. "Wait, I thought she was Slappy's Slave... Are you two sharing her?" Zach asks. "Yes" Slappy replies. "Got a fucking problem with it?" Chucky roars. "You do know, they're killers?" Zach asks me I nod. "I'm not ashamed to be a killer; I'm proud of it! It's not an addiction; it is a choice! And it's not something that you should have to hide in the closet!" Chucky screams. "Ditto!" Slappy states, I giggle slightly, they were so darn cute. "So, all we have to do is survive all the horrorland attractions without any help from our fortune teller, and you'll give us Stine back?" Zach asks. Slappy and Chucky nod. "I will release the amusement park tomorrow. If you win, I'll release stine from the book and you'll have him. If you lose, I'll have you" Slappy states, they nod, shaking his hand. "Now, please kindly fuck off" Chucky says. Zach, Hannah, and Champ walk off leaving the magical fortune teller device on the table. 

"We'll examine this, you hurry up to school, you'll maybe be able to make it to 4th period" Slappy states, I nod. "See you ya soon, sweet cheeks~" Chucky says. "We love you" Slappy and Chucky state in union. "Love you too! Bye bye" I say as I head off to school. 5th period, I had to explain why I was late, it was Wednesday so the day was automatically shorter. After 7th period, I headed back home, jogging lightly, as I still need to repair my flat tire bike. I got in and saw Slappy and Chucky. "Ya should have took your bike" Chucky states, I look over and see my (F/c) bike is fully restored. "We decided to fix it for you" Slappy says, seeing my shock reaction. "Thank you" I state thanking them. "We also added sick new gears, for different tensions!" Chucky states. "Woah" I say as I look at the metallic gears. 

"Now, go take a shower" Chucky orders. "We have a big day tomorrow" Slappy says. "Yes, right, right" I state, as I go take a shower. I put on the outfit they got me. It was a black and red crop top with chain black jeans.

 It was a black and red crop top with chain black jeans

I jump in bed tiredly. "Night masters~" I state. "Goodnight, our slave, we'll always love you" Chucky and Slappy say in union as I fall asleep in their warm embraces.