Chapter 38

I wake up, today was Monday, I feel Slappy and Chucky in there normal doll form holding me tightly under the sheets, I get up to go fix breakfast. I decided to fix Lucky Charms. "What'll we have today, Slave?" Chucky asks. "Lucky charms" I reply. Seeing Chucky sit down at the table next to Slappy. "Taste the rainbow~" Slappy winks at Chucky. "I swear I'll kill you" Chucky growls. Slappy rolls his eyes. "You're basically powerless without that knife" Slappy states. "Shut it, before I punch your fuckin teeth in" Chucky says. I giggle. I sit down with the bowls of cereal. They turn their attention to me. We all eat, and I lick up the colorful charms in my Slave cat bowl. "Alright, I'll be back soon, masters!" I state, smiling. "See you then" Slappy says. Chucky nods, I walk out, jumping on my bike and heading off to school.

I walked into 1st period. While I was sitting I noticed two new kids. These must be the kids from Hackensack, New Jersey. "Alright, settle down class, We have two new transfer students that recently moved here, please, come up and introduce yourselves to the class" The teacher says. I see a boy with pale skin, and black curly hair with brown eyes, wearing a creepy doll necklace head up first. Followed by a shorter kid with darker skin, and brown hair, who kinda looked more dominant, even though he was shorter. 

"Hi, I'm

"Hi, I'm...new. Name is Jake Wheeler, and yeah..." The student with black curly hair and brown eyes states awkwardly.

"And, I'm Devon Evans, We live together in a foster home, Its great to be here in Wardenclyffe, and I hope to get to know you all" Devon adds, calming down Jake

"And, I'm Devon Evans, We live together in a foster home, Its great to be here in Wardenclyffe, and I hope to get to know you all" Devon adds, calming down Jake. For some reason, Devon seems really familiar. I noticed they were holding hands, I could tell they were a cute couple.