Chapter 20

I woke slowly, it was Sunday. And I had an interesting thought. "HEY Guys I have an IDEA" I say a bit to loud, Slappy jumps like 3ft in the air. "Jeez, Y/N WHAT the Actual Fuck?" Chucky yells back clearly disturbed. I start laughing. "Sorry sorry" I apologize. "That's one way to get us up" Slappy says from behind me, sitting up slowly in the bed. "So, what's this grand Idea of yours?" Chucky asks. "I forgot" They look at me pissed. "I'm just kidding, gosh. I'll discuss it at breakfast" I add, they nod, following me to the kitchen. 

I decided to fix some PB&J, and yes I'm still eating out of the cat bowl, but I eat the sandwich with my hands, Slappy and Chucky didn't seem to mind knowing that it would be too messy the other way. "So I was thinking of places to visit. And I thought of maybe looking at some thrift stores, or antiques stores around this area would be cool." I start explaining my idea as we eat. "Are you sure if there even opens Sunday's?" Slappy asks, looking up at me. "They are, I know because most toy shops are also open Sunday...." Chucky replies to Slappy. I see Chucky think deeply about something. "Don't ask, you don't need to know" Slappy states, I nod. 

"Your gonna take us with you right?" Chucky questions. "No, I can't what if they think your merchandise that I stole. Or worse, they think I'm donating you or selling you to the store" I answer. "I hate to agree, but antique stores are strict, some of them don't allow you to even take bags in. There's no way she could smuggle us in" Slappy adds, looking over at Chucky, he nods. "Don't worry, I'll get you two something" I say, smiling at the end. "Here" Chucky says, handing me two 50 bucks. "Where do you even get this money?" I ask. "Don't worry about it, we have powers, remember." Slappy reassures, I nod. "Ok, well, I have plenty of board games, but you already discovered that so I won't keep you waiting long." I reply walking out. "Ya better" Chucky says smirking, Slappy waves. I decided to take my car, since it is long distance places as it can hold stuff, and it also has a gps built in it. 

Slappy's and Chucky's Point of View:

They both see her walk out, and wait a little bit. "Hey" Slappy says turning to Chucky. "I know, she's going to find out...But hey your one too" Chucky replies referring to his past. Slappy nods, "How about a game of Shogi?" Slappy asks, pulling out a Japanese Chest game. "What? You know how to play that?" Chucky asks, trying to read the board game, titling his head. "Its Japanese" Slappy states. "No, I don't wanna play" Chucky firmly says. "Your just jealous that you don't know how to play" Slappy replies, smirking. Slappy walks off "Your just Bluffing" Chucky shoots back. "Oh am I?" Slappy says sitting back down, taking the board game top off beginning the game. 

Y/n's Point of view:

I arrive at an antique store, it looked cool. I decided to buy Slappy a red tie, it might be interesting to switch up his outfit a bit instead of having a bow tie, he could alternate. I found a Good Guys doll, it was 125 dollars, but the vendor was selling separate clothing, and since I kinda ruined Chucky's outfit, by ironing out the words, I decided to get it, it was 20 bucks and the tie was 5 bucks.