Chapter 12

I feel Chucky and Slappy get up. "Going to masturbate?" I ask. "Yes, how do you know?" Slappy questions me shocked. "You two were both grinding up against me last night." I reply, sitting up the covers slid off my still naked body. Maid outfit on the ground. "Well, we couldn't help it, Your too sexy" Chucky states pouting. "Well, if your going to give me a blowjob, hurry up and do it" Chucky replies, sliding his overalls down. I then go down on his cock, bobbing up and down. Out of my peripherals I see Slappy slide down his Pants. Chucky is sitting on the bed as I lick and suck his Cock, my boobs bouncing. 

Slappy walks up to Chucky, his dick standing upright. "Suck it" Slappy orders lowly to Chucky, as Slappy's dick is close to Chucky's mouth. "I am not going to suck your Fu--" Before Chucky could even finish his sentence Slappy slams his member in Chucky's mouth, he grabs a chunk of his ginger hair using it to force him suck his cock.  Chucky starts hitting Slappy's thighs with his rubbery hands, as I continue to suck his cock. I deep throat Chucky, moaning on his cock, sending pleasurable vibrations. Chucky stops retaliating and groans, Slappy throws his head back as he slides his cock in and out of Chucky's mouth. I feel Chucky cum in my mouth, I swallow up all his cum, as he moans, causing Slappy to cum in Chucky's mouth. "Swallow it" Slappy orders as he takes his dick out. "Your not the boss of me" Chucky states, spewing Slappy's cum back on his dick. "Gay ass" Chucky murmurs. Slappy groans. "My suit is going to have cum stains!" He complains, but suddenly I take his whole cock in my mouth. I lick and suck up all his cum. Slappy was so shocked that he cummed again, in my mouth. I swallow it all. "Problem solved" I states getting my maid outfit back on and heading into the kitchen. They follow dumbfounded. 

After we ate breakfast, we started to watch a movie. "Nightmare on elm street" Chucky reads the cover, handing it to me as I put it in. I watch the gorier scenes and terrifying screams my adrenaline pumps. Ding DONG. The doorbell rings, I pause the movie, signaling the dolls to stay put, I get up still in my maid outfit. "Hello miss, this is R.L Stine, with my associate Andy Barkley." I look at the guy talking R.L Stine, he had black hair and glasses as Andy had brown hair, with brown eyes with a slight beard. "We heard you have something of ours, we will be looking in your house for them" Andy states walking past me. I lock the door. Them? I thought, Slappy and Chucky, why do they want them, I thought. There mine. They walk into the living room, and Slappy and Chucky jump up from the couch alarmed. "Get OUT!" Slappy roared. "Fuck You ANDY!" Chucky screams, walking towards them. "Not another step." Andy states harshly, pulling out a gun aiming it at Chucky. No! Stine then pulls out the book to suck Slappy back in.

Before Andy could pull the trigger, and R.L to open the book. I thought fast and grabbed my Katana. S L I C E  . There headless bodies fell slowly to the floor, blood gushing everywhere. there heads rolling towards the dolls slowly. I stood there, I just stood there in the silence. "Sorry, I got blood on the outfit, you two got me" I say excitedly. Slappy and Chucky just turn and look at each other, like WTF. "Is that all you have to say right now?" Chucky asks. "No, I'm scared, what are we going to do with them?" I ask starting to freak out. "Calm down, my Slave, I'll simply write a book to suck the bodies back in, since Stine brought his typewriter." Slappy replies picking up the smith corona. I notice two books fell out. One was Slappy's 'Night of the Living Dummy'. "No, Don't-" Slappy started, thinking I was going to accidently open it. I grab a match and lite it on fire, throwing it in the garbage, closing the lid. "Thanks" Slappy murmurs. I turn to look at the other book, but Slappy looks at it first. "Night of the living dummy (Wally)" Slappy reads the cover out loud. "Who the hell is Wally?" Chucky asks. "My brother." Slappy replies. "OOh" I say intrigued. "I'll release him later, I have a story to write." Slappy says taking the typewriter in my room, as he started to work. "Since when did you have a Katana?" Chucky asks. "Long story" I reply walking off...

Me and Chucky decided to continue watching "Nightmare on elm street"

Me and Chucky decided to continue watching "Nightmare on elm street". Chucky looks over at me. "Thank you. I didn't know you had it in you" Chucky says looking at me, I pick him up, holding him close. "You've two saved me so many times, I had to" I replied. "Those two guys, they were your passed owners?" I ask. "Yes, They absolutely hate us, and always tried to stalk us down" Chucky states. "Well, its all over now." I say kissing Chucky's cheek. The movie ends, the bodies start smelling. "SLAPPY! Hurry up!" I yell, taking out the movie. "ALMOST DONE!" He yells back from my room, a couple seconds he walks back out, and gives the book to me. I open it and suddenly, the two corpses get sucked into the world of paper and ink. I then set the book on fire, tossing it in the garbage, never to be seen again. I get up and went to take a shower to put on my school clothes. Chucky and Slappy wait for me in the bedroom. 

I decided to wear, black ripped jeans, with black boots, with a black beanie and a shirt that says 'Normal is Boring'

I decided to wear, black ripped jeans, with black boots, with a black beanie and a shirt that says 'Normal is Boring'. I also had on a crystal choker. I walk back into the room and lay back on the bed. Noticing the "Night of the living dummy (Wally)" book is on the dresser. "Thank you Slappy for getting rid of the evidence" I say tiredly. "Thank YOU for saving us" Slappy and Chucky reply, as I take off my boots/beanie and slip under the covers with them. "I'm really tired,, as I also have school tomorrow" I say burring my head into Slappy's Chest as Chucky Buries his head in my neck, they both hold me. "Goodnight, I really love you guys" I admit. "We love you too, Y/n" Slappy and Chucky reply. "Goodnight" They both state as I fall asleep in there comforting arms.