Chapter 16

I got up, Slappy pulls me back down. "Grmp" I grunt falling back down, on the bed, dang he's strong. "Take the day off sweet cheeks~" Chucky says. "You deserve it" Chucky adds. Slappy starts kissing my neck. "mmm, no, I have to go..." I state sluggish sounding. "Alright" Slappy says releasing his grip on me, I go and make breakfast. I make Slappy and Chucky some scramble eggs, as I have some lucky charms cereal in my cum kitten bowl. 

"Were going with you" Slappy states as we begin eating. "No, you heard the nurse, she could take you" I reply. "Grmm, if it wasn't for us you would've drowned" Chucky growls. "I understand. And all I just---mmmmm" I start biting my lip, I then feel my pussy vibrating, with pleasurable clitoral stimulation. "That's more like it" Chucky says pulling out the remote. "mmf, How did you?" I ask. "We swapped the panties while you were in the shower" Slappy states, as he grasp the remote from Chucky and turns up the power of the bullet vibrator in my black lacey panties. I moan, getting up to put the empty plates up and washing them. He turns off the vibrator. "Either we go with you, or we get to pleasure you at random during the day." Chucky says. "Hop in" I order unzipping my backpack...

I get to school riding my bike, 1st period came. "Hey are you ok, I heard about the pool thing that happened" Some random girl asks me, I didn't even know her. "Yes I'm ok now" I reply. Everyone takes a seat, my eyes look over at Sonny and Sam. They didn't even ask if I was ok, they've been ignoring me. Oh well, I thought. 7th period rolled around, I notice Lucas walking in with a ginger hair doll, the my Buddi doll from show and tell Thursday. "Seriously You don't want him, I thought you said you liked these dolls?" Lucas asks a snobbish girl. "Yeah, I like the ones that aren't broken." The girl spats back. "Look I have been trying to get rid of this all day now, since I have no use for him, can you just take it" Lucas pleaded, holding the doll awkwardly at the doorway. I walk over to them, the girl says no and runs off. "Ugh" Lucas sighs. "Hey, I could maybe" I start, but he shoves the doll into my chest. "Thanks" Lucas murmurs walking off. I look down at the doll. 

It reminded me of Chucky, just more like plastic looking

It reminded me of Chucky, just more like plastic looking. Why did I even say anything, Chucky and Slappy are going to kill me. I keep the doll in my lap, Its eyelids are closed, I don't have any room in my backpack and even if I did, it would probably be like throwing him into a pack of wolves. I don't think Slappy and Chucky would be too happy.  The teacher luckily didn't really question me, Tyler just pulled his hoodie over his face. 

I head home and walk in the door, I put the Buddi in my dresser draw as I sat my my backpack down. Slappy and Chucky emerge out. "You've been a really good girl~" Slappy purrs. "Lets give her a reward~" Chucky chimes in. Chucky takes the remote and turns on the vibrator, I feel its strong pulses pushed up against my throbbing pussy. My knees shake, I pull down my pants to take out the vibrator. "No, no~" Slappy says, grabbing me by his green tentacles and pushing me up against the bed. Chucky takes out 4 pairs of handcuffs. Where did he get that...I moan feeling my pussy twitch. Chucky handcuffs my hands to the bedpost, as Slappy spits my legs apart and handcuffs my legs to either side of the bed corner. I feel the strong vibrations become stronger, I throw my head back biting my lip. "MMMNN!....mm..gosh...m.." I moan, as I see Chucky turn up the power. "Have fun now, See you later~" Slappy says. I gasp, I'm so close. Chucky kisses my cheek... They walk out. I moan loudly, cumming all over. The vibrator is still going.

They didn't turn it off, I moan feeling the pulses getting stronger, it starts to buzz on how powerful it is, my arms above my head, my legs open wide. "MMM" I moan, biting my lip, feeling my pussy cum again. I pant, that was my second orgasm in a row, The vibrator is still going, how long do they plan to be gone, they said to have fun, they planned on giving me multiple orgasms. 

Slappy and Chucky's Point Of View:

"How long do you think we should leave her?" Chucky asks, hopping up on the couch. "No more than an hour" Slappy states, as he hears her moan in pleasure, his dick twitches. "I don't think she'll last" Chucky says, chuckling as he turns on the TV, flipping through channels. 

Y/n Point Of View:

"Mm...Yes...yes" I moan, grinding the air, this was my 4th orgasm. Then came my 5th I was getting tired, and over stimulated, there was a wet pool in between my thighs. "MMMM~~mm" I pant feeling my self cum again. I hear Chucky and Slappy walk in. "How many times did you cum?" Slappy asks. "6~" I state my voice cracked. Chucky laughs, as he turns off the remote. Chucky uses his powers to remove all the handcuffs at the same time. I sit up. "Mm, Thanks you guys~ I'mma go shower" I say as I get up. I then fall, Slappy and Chucky catches me. "Maybe we should help you." Slappy states. "Yeah, you can't even walk, that vibrator did a number on you~" Chucky adds, as Slappy's tentacles carry me to the bathroom. He puts me down gently, as I strip. Chucky starts up the bath for me. Bubbles fill up the tub.

I see how hard their bulges are. Slappy stares down at me naked body, almost refraining himself. "Thanks again" I say. "No problem" Chucky replies, as I step into the tub, I lay down, letting the bubbles cover me up. I close my eyes, I then open them, seeing Chucky and Slappy still looking at me outside the tub. "Um, I'm good now, You guys can you know-" I start. "Of course, Of course!" Slappy interrupts blushing, walking out, Chucky follows. I relax in the bathroom.

Slappy and Chucky's Point Of View:

"Damn, she's hot" Chucky states. Slappy nods. They think about her, her cute moans on the other side of the door, while being pleasured, knowing her pussy craves more. They think about her plump ass and her big bouncy tits. Her beautiful smile, with those (E/c) eyes. "We should really fuck her already" Chucky says. "You can't rush it, but I agree, It would feel so...goood~" Slappy agrees, Imaging her riding him. "Grmp, Stop. I'm hard as it is" Chucky admits. 

Y/n Point Of View:

I get dressed, re-gaining my posture. I wear a black crop top and a black mini skirt.

 I wear a black crop top and a black mini skirt

I walk into the room. Seeing Slappy and Chucky on the bed. I look down, their still hard, I notice. "Then do something about it~" Chucky states, as I undo Slappy's pants and start sucking on his hard member. "I wanted to go first!" Chucky pouts, as I bob my head up and down Slappy I look up at him, he grunts and bites his lip. I use my hand to jerk off Chucky as I suck Slappy. I moan sending vibrations running down Slappy's hard cock. He cums in my mouth as Chucky cums in my hand. Chucky throws his head back, as Slappy whimpers out a moan. "Night guys, Gotta big day tomorrow" I say getting up. Chucky and Slappy just look at each other. "mm" Slappy murmurs. "Damn" Chucky says. I slid in bed next to them turning off the lights. I fall asleep in Slappy's Chest as Chucky holds me from behind. Not knowing that I would have a wet dream that night...~