Chapter 25

I woke up, today was Friday and I wanted to see what Slappy and Chucky had picked out for me.  I put on my bra and panties as well as the black spiked choker, with my Skull shirt, leather jacket and girdle. 

"Morning sexy~" Chucky says

"Morning sexy~" Chucky says. "Hi, so I don't know if the school will dress code me, if I wear this girdle." I state. "I think I've seen you wear something similar before, but we give you permission if you want to remove the stockings from your outfit" Slappy says. "Yeah, and after what happened yesterday, I don't want you getting unnecessary attention" Chucky adds. I nod, removing it. We walk into the kitchen and I see cereal in bowls laying out for me. "I didn't know you made me breakfast?" I ask them. "Yeah, well we couldn't sleep" Chucky says. "We both got up last night to replace your bowl and then we decided to get breakfast ready" Slappy adds, as he sits down, I look at my new bowl.

 "We both got up last night to replace your bowl and then we decided to get breakfast ready" Slappy adds, as he sits down, I look at my new bowl

It looked nice, as it was black with white letterings, it read 'Slave'. "Where did you get this?" I question them. "Um, We made it from the typewriter" Chucky states plainly, I nod. "Do you not like it?" Slappy asks. "No, I love it!" I reply. Chucky giggles. Slappy shakes his head smiling. I lick up the cereal, my dog collar/choker clicking up against the bowl, the chains wiggle back n forth. Chucky and Slappy continue eating their breakfast until it was done. I took the dishes in the sink and wash them. Do they not have to use bathrooms, even though they eat and drink, I thought. "No we have toxins that disintegrate the food completely, if you were wondering." Slappy replies to my thought. "Yeah, were bad bitches we have toxins that help us" Chucky says, Slappy chuckles slightly.

"Ok, I'm going to head off, I'll be back around 3" I state, waving. Slappy and Chucky nod, going into the living room to watch TV. I head on my bike and decided to listen to some recent scary podcasts. "What's up, detectives? It's me, Devon Evans. Here in Hackensack,t he mayor likes to say, the saints are always watching over us, guiding our destinies and keeping us from harm. Well, I call bs on that. The mayor wants us to think we're all living on Main Street in Disneyland, but the truth is, Hackensack is a haven for the bizarre, the messed-up, and the straight-up criminally insane." I listen, this person is younger than me, and apparently lives in New Jersey. 

"In the past year alone, our murder rate has spiked 25%.  In fact, we haven't seen this kind of violence here since the Ray family murders in '65, a bloodbath that gave birth to one of the most notorious serial killers in history, Charles Lee Ray. Back in the day, he was one of us, growing up right over on Sherwood Lane. You won't read about it in the "Times" dispatch, but you can hear all about it right here, every week. Until next time, fellow detectives, this is Devon Evans out" I listen, was Chucky's family murdered? I have to ask him about that. Then again, maybe not. Every week, hmm sounds interesting, must be every Friday, I thought, I then realize he's stopped doing his podcast and they have been discontinued now for 4 years.

1st period went be smoothly, then 5th period was so boring. I saw Sarah Quinn staring at my shirt, I ignored her. 7th period came around, and Tyler and Timothy were whispering to each other. "I can't believe she won yesterday, I totally deserved to win." Timothy whispered. He must be talking about Janet. "Well, Michael Jackson is still popular" Tyler murmurs. No, there talking about me. "I can hear you!" I say as they sit down. "Shit" Timothy said, turning away, sitting down. The teacher did the raffle, today, but I didn't win this time. Class was soon dismissed, and I headed home. 

I walked in and saw Slappy and Chucky playing Hungry Hungry Hippo. Chucky kept banging his hand aggressively on the leaver to make the Orange hippo grab the marbles. Slappy just kept spamming the Blue hippo quickly with his wooden fingers. "Ooo. Can I join?" I ask, they look up, noticing me. "Hell ya" Chucky says, patting a seat down in front of the Yellow or Green (You choose) hippo.

 "Hell ya" Chucky says, patting a seat down in front of the Yellow or Green (You choose) hippo

"I win" Slappy declares. "This shits rigged" Chucky says. "No your just bad" I state. "Bad to the bone baby girl" Chucky says flirting. "Ew. no, stop" Slappy states cringing, Chucky just flips him off. "So, I'll be off for two weeks for winter break." I say. "Your off with us from now till January?" Chucky asks excitedly. "Yes" I agree. "Good, we have a little adventure, that we need to accomplish" Slappy says smirking devilishly. "And that is?" I ask. "Were going to Madison, baby!" Chucky yells, I get confused. 

"I know papa- I mean Stine's house and I would like to get some of the books back." Slappy states. "Is there anyone living in that house in Delaware?" I ask. "Yes, his 'daughter'" Slappy replies. "But, don't worry about that, we'll have that covered." Chucky says. "Ok, my car is not going to withstand all that driving" I state. "Just call a taxi lady" Chucky replies laughing. "We'll go first thing tomorrow" Slappy says, I nod, heading off to the shower. I shower and switch into the clothes they picked out. Brown fuzzy pj's.

I flop on the bed, they laugh

I flop on the bed, they laugh. "This week has been so tiring" I murmur. "Well, get ready for the best winter break you'll ever have!" Chucky yells. "Why are you yelling?" Slappy asks. "Shut it, Pinocchio" Chucky snaps back. I fall asleep. "So, Y/n the first thing I want you to do tomorrow is-" Slappy starts. "She's asleep" Chucky says. "Eh, I'll tell her tomorrow" Slappy states, as Slappy and Chucky slide under the covers with me snuggling up against my fur in this cold winter weather. Tomorrow will we an interesting journey down the rabbit hole....